Solved Thread Removed

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by saphiria, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saphiria

Artist

Hey,

So I know I shouldn't bring this up... But I wanted to know why when I asked for my thread to be moved to the proper location it was removed for not being in the proper location... The mod said it needs to be in S&R so why can't they move it there? I did say please put it in the proper location. The only reason I care was because it had a lot of hard work in it... I spent quite a while working in it.... Basically I'm mad a someone removed my thread isteaad of moved it, and I want a copy of it and all post I made in it, or if possible move it to S$R....

P.S. If it's considered advertising what about all the people that ask for mods and admins? I wasn't even asking for those. I just said if you want to help you can. They whole point of the thread was to get opinions/advice. Like I said at bottom in bold.

image.jpg

Cheers,

Saphiria

2. If they move it, it won't go through approval. So they'd need you to post in the SR forum, not elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  3. saphiria

Artist

Okay... So can I get a copy of it back?

4. MikeA

MikeA Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Send one of the staff a PM with the link to your thread and one of us can copy the BBCode for you. Normal moderators don't moderate S&R section threads, so we can't just "move it" to that section.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just pm a mod and ask for it.

Darnet @MikeA

#5 Kopwithit, May 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  6. saphiria

Artist

PM'ed...

7. jflory7

jflory7 Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

Thread locked

The original purpose of the thread has been met.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.