Ticking Entity Error

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by JPizFulFulFul, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Hi there.

I have been having crashes on my server for the last 6 months. It's a big issue as the whole server shuts down, and no matter what I do I can't seem to reproduce it, find out what's causing it or eliminate the issue. I originally thought one of my plugins caused it, but after re-making all plugins that I thought could've led to the issue, it's still very prevalent. Deleting half of my plugins and testing it then isn't really possible as the crashes happen randomly and there's no way (that I know of) to trigger this error to happen.

Basically, first off it sends the following error to console:
    https://pastebin.com/Dk5uwsHg

The crash isn't specifically tied to one person either as it has happened with countless different people online by themselves or in a group and it's a different person in the report basically every time. Maps have been reset, playerdata cleared and i've honestly tried anything I can think of to eliminate this error but it keeps happening and it has caused 99% of my playerbase to stop playing as crashes can be as frequent as 2-5 crashes per hour. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Version:
    This server is running Paper version git-Paper-655 (MC: 1.13.2)

#1 JPizFulFulFul, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  2. any chance you can put the world on a single player game and try to go to the area where people are when it crashes