Universal TigerReports 4.12.10

Plugin to manage reports / Plugin de gestion de signalements.

1. It doesn't come from TigerReports. When I type /help, i just have the spigot command unknown message:
    [​IMG]

Try to disable TigerReports with PlugMan or moving the jar before launching your server to see it yourself. Your problem doesn't seem to have any link with TigerReports.

2. That /help you did is not spigot..... Thats tiger reports....

3. You try disabling tiger report and do /help....

4. No, I typed /help tigerreports, then it has shown the help message. Next I typed only /help and it shown the spigot unknown command message that I've configured in config.
    But as I said it, try yourself to disable TigerReports and see that you will keep to have your problem, it doesn't come from my plugin.

5. I did disabled it and it worked like normal.... I enabled it and it does that....

6. So I'm waiting the same screen that I shown you...

7. send gif of you executing the command

8. I can conclude that you don't have the problem anymore ?

9. I changed /help to do /ehelp... now it works... But when i disable that i get the error..

[​IMG]

10. and when i do /essentials i get an error...

[​IMG]

11. Oh ok I think I know why there is this problem, I fix it in the next version. Thanks for reporting it. :)

12. where you have made your avatar picture?

13. Can add a 1.7.10 support? We a lot 1.7.10 mod servers need this Great plugin:p.

14. I didn't tested but what isn't functionning ?

15. I saw you @MrTigreroux responded to a review asking for MySQL/Bungee integration. You said you were looking into the best way to do that. Is that still going on? I would very much like MySQL/Bungee integration.

16. Yes I'm still trying to do it but I currently have lot of work and therefore small time to implement it. But it will be done as soon as possible. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. is this plugin for 1.11?

18. I don't know, try and give me errors if they happens please.