Spigot Timed Rewards 1.1.15

Allow players to claim custom rewards over set periods of time.

1. Yes, I just put CHEST_MINECART and the plugin stops working

2. Wondering if this plugin can automatically hand out rewards? I want to have it run commands when players hit milestone playtime but don't want them to have to open the gui to do so

3. It is most likely the wrong material id for your version.

It does not, rewards need to be clicked to be claimed.

4. It shows that you did not understand anything I said that when I change the reward item the plugin stops working, do you understand this or how I explain it to you?

5. I have just explained that it is possible that you have entered an invalid material id as they change depending on your version, if you're going to be mouthy then use another plugin.

6. Can I contact you somewhere on discord with a bug?

Some players can see the items (that we use to claim rewards) and some players canĀ“t. I would send you a screen. Or if you know about the bug and know the solution.

7. This plugin does not yet support 1.17, it will be updated in a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  8. For whatever reason, it still doesn't work on 1.17, latest purpur (I do have BCommons installed).

9. Can you send me your latest.log after starting the server

10. Here you go bud. Hopefully you can sort this out :)

Code (YAML):
    [10:00:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [TimedRewards] Enabling TimedRewards v1.1.12*
    [10:00:39] [Server thread/INFO]
    : [TimedRewards] [Info]: TimedRewards (free) enable start.
    : [TimedRewards] [Info]: Purchase the premium version for multiple menus, unclaimed an claimed items, vote rewards,
    : [TimedRewards] [Info]: in-game management and more. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/46501/
    : [TimedRewards] [Info]: Registered worker: WorkerPlaceholder.
    : [PlaceholderAPI] Successfully registered expansion: trs
    : [TimedRewards] [Info]: Registered worker: WorkerRewardMenu.
    : [BCommons] [Error]: Failed to execute plugin in state ENABLE, exception was thrown:
    : [BCommons] [Exception]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Material cannot be null
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.notNull(Validate.java:192)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:97)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:85)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.itemstack.ItemStackBuilder.build(ItemStackBuilder.java:106)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.timedrewards.menu.WorkerRewardMenu.loadRewardMenu(WorkerRewardMenu.java:215)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.timedrewards.menu.WorkerRewardMenu.onRegister(WorkerRewardMenu.java:91)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.BPlugin.register(BPlugin.java:171)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.BPlugin.register(BPlugin.java:187)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.BPlugin.register(BPlugin.java:211)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:762)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.BPlugin.register(BPlugin.java:231)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.timedrewards.TimedRewards.enable(TimedRewards.java:38)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.BPlugin$2.execute(BPlugin.java:113)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.BPlugin.execute(BPlugin.java:318)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at me.bradleysteele.commons.BPlugin.onEnable(BPlugin.java:109)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:715)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:315)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1192)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:322)
    : [BCommons] [Exception]:    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831)
    : [TimedRewards] Disabling TimedRewards v1.1.12

11. Seems to be an issue with one of your reward materials:

Code (Text):
    [10:00:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [BCommons] [Exception]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Material cannot be null
    could you send your menu yml along with the spigot version

12. I tested the plugin on purpur build 1236

PHP:
    03.07 14:24:51 [Server] INFO [12:24:51 INFO]: This server is running Purpur version git-Purpur-1236 (MC: 1.17) (Implementing API version 1.17-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: c0244ec on HEAD)
    Sadly I wasn't expecting the request for menu.yml and have removed plugin files yesterday, but I can tell that I didn't edit a single plugin file yet because it wasn't running. Would you like me to install it again and post menu.yml?

13. Just tested with Purpur v1.17 (build 1240), BCommons v0.3.0 and Timed Rewards (free) v1.1.12. Everything is working, TimedRewards starts successfully. All I can suggest is you double check that there is not an old version of either TimedRewards or BCommons still on the server which you may have forgotten to delete when updating both.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes, after updating to the newest version of purpur I can confirm it now properly works.
    Thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. alguien me dice porque no me funciona en mi servidor en el 1.17

16. I need more information than "it doesn't work" please.