Timings

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by Razvi, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Woah, average 5TPS lol.

2. Whats your Minecraft servers IP?

EDIT: nevermind, i found it.

3. joehot200

Supporter

Your timings are mostly fine, there is no *magic* soloution. you are trying to run 220+ people on a single server. Go to a bungee layout man! Will be much better for your users.

4. So there isn't any plugin that causes the lag?

5. joehot200

Supporter

there are some things causing a little bit of lag, but they are the crutial plugins and/or the main features of your server, such as LWC, Plotme, WorldGuard, etc.

6. Should I replace PreciousStones with ProtectionStones?

7. joehot200

Supporter

Not sure, as i am not sure of the timings with the other plugin, but it might give you 0.5-1 TPS increace, which for a person with as low a TPS as you would be much better than nothing.

8. Can WG be laggy because of the entry deny flag? Is Jobs laggy?

9. joehot200

Supporter

Both of your statements are correct.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jobs is very laggy. And worldguard will naturally cause lag because of the amount of events it does.

11. Is there a replacement for jobs?

12. What is your hardware?

13. I want to know how to improve the tps without hardware modifications.

14. I am not saying get different hardware, I am just interested, if you are running a kimsufi that could be your problem.

15. No i'm not. If I disable player-movement-events in WG..It would be better?

16. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

Would make a small difference.

17. I disabled player-movement-events in WG once.. didn't really see any performance increase. (around 70 people online)

18. Yes but with 250 players and 10k Skyblok islands..maybe it'll make some performance incrase..

19. true, well there is only 1 way to find out ^.^ Disable it and see if it helps =D If not.. re enable it