tKoth Crashing Server

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by StayToasty, May 31, 2016.

1. Everytime I do /reload if tKoth is active, the server crashes with these errors, https://gyazo.com/556f01ea9902ac3bef98401e14ad3269 This is a problem because we rely on this plugin to support another and without that, the server is basically broken. I will take any help I can get.
    Thanks in advance.

2. 4chan

Supporter

Stop doing /reload.
    It even gives a big red error saying "fuk u dont /reload".

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So if I need to update configs, what should I do? Go to the server farm and punch the server?

4. Also the "Big Red Error" isn't very "big" It also says "Warn" not error a warning is significantly less severe than an "error"

5. 4chan

Supporter

I won't even bother helping you now.

6. You didn't even help in the first place. So you don't seem that knowledgeable anyway. Face it, you weren't going to give legitimate advice anyway.

7. @4chan You're not exactly helpful, neither a nice person. I pictured Spigot's forums as a helpful one and maybe a brighter population.

8. 4chan

Supporter

I was helping. I told you not to reload. That's advising you not to do what the developers themselves are recommending.

People keep adding my Skype from old threads and, as such, they have to fuck off. As for people not liking what I say, their problem, no need for them to complain.

I am helpful when the people replying aren't more cancerous than cancer itself. He shouldn't be reloading and that is the help I will give. Believe it or not, I am at least bright enough to read some damn instructions and restart my server instead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ok I shouldn't be reloading, fair enough. How can I reload the configs then? That was my question from the beginning.

10. 4chan

Supporter

Restart the server. If the plugins have /pluginname reload, then use that.

• Winner Winner x 1