Spigot TNTRun | Multiple Modes | LeaderHeads support | MySQL | Much more... 3.0.0

TNTRun minigame with a lot of functions without any additional dependencies!

1. Can you send timings?

2. Hello The_TradeSK
    The arena storage format on this plugin is very inefficient, 5MB for a simple 32 by 32 by 24 arena!

This is what my rollback plugin is perfect for! It stores the same arena in only 11.0 KB. That's only 0.22% of the size of your storage format, it also takes only 0.27 seconds to rollback all of the TNT and sand (5046 blocks), all without causing any server lag!
    Your plugin also doesn't know when it's done rolling back, my plugin has an event for when it completes!

This is the link to my plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/rollbackcore-1-4-7-1-10-2.18517/
    If you have questions I would be glad to help!

3. SlimeDog

Patron

One could start by using an .schematic format.

4. Thanks for showing, what classes can i implement to TNTRun?

5. It's an API, so plugin users just need to load my plugin and you can use the Copy and Paste classes to do the work. On save just copy the arena into your plugin's plugin directory with the Copy class, and on rollback paste it using the same file. To know when it's done use the Events the same way you listen for Bukkit events.

6. I dont want to use it as external plugin, i want to implement classes to tntrun

7. Technically you can based on the LGPL licence, however you will need to update your plugin whenever I update mine. It would be a lot easier if you used my plugin as an optional dependency and used your save system if mine isn't loaded. You can check if mine is loaded by doing Bukkit.getPluginManager().isPluginEnabled("RollbackCore")
    If you do end up using my classes you just need to give me credit.

8. Return a 1.8 version please pleaseeeee

9. Spigot and Bukkit version 1.8.x is supported

10. Please speak English

11. friend your plugin does not work for version 1.8

12. Please help me = (

13. Read informations

14. I tried the newest Version on our 1.8.8 Event-Server. At first everything seemed fine. I created an arena executed the finish command and then restarted the server. After that I got this exception:
    [18:04:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Finish TNTRun arena 'wald' again for new saving system!
    [18:04:34] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling TNTRun vBeta-1.0.8 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.tade.tntrun.arena.Schematic.paste(Schematic.java:64) ~[?:?]
    at me.tade.tntrun.arena.Arena.regen(Arena.java:193) ~[?:?]
    at me.tade.tntrun.arena.Arena.<init>(Arena.java:89) ~[?:?]
    at me.tade.tntrun.TNTRun.onEnable(TNTRun.java:196) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:356) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:316) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-6c9b0a1-de5c261]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_74]

I really hope, that you can help me. Our players really like your plugin and spend many hours playing this game. :)

15. The best tnt run forever!!!

16. This message was show, because you didnt used new tntrun

Code (Text):
    [18:04:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Finish TNTRun arena 'wald' again for new saving system!

17. I did. I used the newest version and deleted my whole directory before.Thats why I'm confused. :) Thank you for your fast answer.

[TNTRun] Loading TNTRun vBeta-1.0.8

18. Try again, this message is right!
    Code (Text):