Spigot TogglePvp 2.7

Allow players to toggle their own PVP!

1. Tau

Tau

Perhaps i'll add a placeholderapi extension for this plugin. I'm a little busy right now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. the plugin make TNT (Creeper) explosion can not damage

3. Tau

Tau

Yes

4. Tau

Tau

5. Is this BUG? I want off it
    My English is not good

6. Tau

Tau

It's all in the config, You might find this value useful:
    Code (Text):
    Protect From Explosions: true
    Set that to true/false to disable/enable damage to people with PVP off from explosions such as TNT and creepers.

7. oh, sorry.
    I am carelessly

8. Please add feature that auto PvP at night and non-PvP at day; auto non-PvP for new member (for a time)

9. Tau

Tau

It's beyond the scope of this plugin, It's a PVPToggle plugin, not a PvpOnlyAtNight plugin.
    Perhaps look into the internal API class in my plugin, and write your own to control stuff like that :)

10. Hey, my players and I love this plugin, its works with plugins that add non standard pvp options like Magic and such. I am looking to make PvE on my server substantially harder than it currently is and I was hoping you would be able to expand the functionality of the plugin by enabling a PvE toggle too so that players can choose if they want to deal with mobs or not. Something to make mobs ignore players would be great, or just to have it do what does now with pvp, idk.

11. Tau

Tau

Sounds to me like a separate plugin, Perhaps if i get some free time I'll make a PVE toggle, to me this plugin should be fairly simple, if you know
    java the event you should look for is EntityTargetLivingEntityEvent
    If the player has pve disabled just cancel that, it should stop any entity from targeting those players, but it will not stop things such as splash damage when targeting another nearby player.

(Edit) You might also be able to check the Reason of targeting and if it resulted from something like a player attacking the mob, then of course handle that accordingly.

12. Hey, great plugin works fantastic.

I was hoping you could add an option to change the players model or name tag colour when they have PvP enabled, this would be great!

Thanks,
    Vox

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I would rather have the name tag turn red or something also , rather than a ring of particles at their feet , but the problem would be , when you don't have them targeted , you wont see their name plate .

14. Tau

Tau

15. Tau

Tau

Done, the option has been added.

16. Tau

Tau

17. The internal status check are wrong:

If after "/pvp on" I get the messages "MSG Pvp ENABLED" and than I use "/pvp off" I get the wrong message: "MSG Pvp is Already DISABLED".

18. Tau

Tau

Thank you for finding this, it has been fixed :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tau

Tau