Spigot TokenManager 3.2.5

An ultimate token management plugin with amazing features.

1. Hi, your plugin it's very good, but can you add more lore or help to add more lore in a random config please !
    Thank, you awesome, I give you 5 stars if is Realized (same name xD)

2. [19:29:40 INFO]: [TokenManager] Enabling TokenManager v3.2.5
    [19:29:40 INFO]: [TokenManager] Loaded Config.
    [19:29:40 INFO]: [TokenManager] Loaded Lang.
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] ===============================================
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] TokenManager has detected your server as offline mode.
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] DataManager will operate with Usernames.
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] If your server is NOT in offline mode, please manually set online-mode in TokenManager's config.yml.
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] ===============================================
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] There was an error while loading DataManager! If you believe this is an issue from the plugin, please contact the developer.
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] Cause of error: Failed to initialize pool: Unknown system variable 'tx_isolation'
    [19:29:41 WARN]: me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Unknown system variable 'tx_isolation'
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.throwPoolInitializationException(HikariPool.java:569)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:548)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.<init>(HikariPool.java:115)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource.<init>(HikariDataSource.java:81)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.data.database.MySQLDatabase.setup(MySQLDatabase.java:83)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.data.DataManager.handleLoad(DataManager.java:59)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.TokenManagerPlugin.load(TokenManagerPlugin.java:130)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.TokenManagerPlugin.onEnable(TokenManagerPlugin.java:81)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:407)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:359)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:408)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:372)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:327)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:267)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:563)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Unknown system variable 'tx_isolation'
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1474)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getTransactionIsolation(ConnectionImpl.java:3198)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.checkDriverSupport(PoolBase.java:457)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.setupConnection(PoolBase.java:412)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newConnection(PoolBase.java:370)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newPoolEntry(PoolBase.java:194)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.createPoolEntry(HikariPool.java:460)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: at me.realized.tokenmanager.shaded.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:534)
    [19:29:41 WARN]: ... 17 more
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] Disabling TokenManager v3.2.5
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] Unloaded Lang.
    [19:29:41 INFO]: [TokenManager] Unloaded Config.

3. …………

Attached Files:

4. Hi, I have a problem:

When I buy an item with this plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/✨-advancedauctionhouse-✨auctions-item-categories-1-8-1-14-✨.68144/, if the seller is offline, I have this error:

[​IMG]
    But if the seller is online, there is no problem.

I know that it's TokenManager because with over Economy plugins, everything work ! (I tried with Essential)

My config:
    This server is running Paper version git-Paper-211 (MC: 1.15.2) (Implementing API version 1.15.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    -> I try with and without MySQL, same problem

5. Hello,
    I would like to share with you my difficulty with configuration of TokenManager with mysql+redis.
    In the logs there are no errors related to redis or mysql
    TokenManager synchronises data to the database each X minutes.
    But if the database was modified manually (via mysql-workbench for example) the TokenManager is not getting this update. Moreover it rewrites the value modified externally.

Could you pelase suggest something such that it would be possible to modify the values (tokens) externally?
    Thank you.

6. Yes, it's an issue with TokenManager, but I haven't found a good fix yet. The reason for this is because player's balance is cached while they are online to save server performance. If I make it so their balances can be modified offline from one server, and if the player is online on another server sharing the token balance, they may never receive the modification to their balance.

7. It's not working for the same reason as above: player's balance is cached in server memory while they're online to save server performance. What you could do is send a message to TM's redis pubsub channel when you modify the balance on MySQL as that would ensure their balance will update.

8. Maybe an option in TokenManager to turn off sync/cache if you are using only one server ? :p

9. Thank you for your answer. Meanwhile I checked the plugin I was thinking the same as you just explained. I used phpRedis(https://github.com/phpredis/phpredi) to connect to the redis server and I'm sending the message with the next example on the github:
    $redis->publish('chan-1', 'hello, world!'); // send message.
    so it seems to be working. Thank you!

#469 aw3s0me, Apr 26, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  10. Maybe add a limit to the token currency?
    It will be useful if there is a way to get the token slowly but constantly, I don't want that kind of thing to break the economy system.

Like people who have permission like "tokenmanager.limit.800" to restrict his token below 800.

11. is it possible to get the token amount of an offline player by chance from PAPI?

12. Hello,

I have a question if this is going to be updated to 1.16 version.

+ I have an idea:
    In shop when you wanna add a new item it's like in essentials kit what is extremely bad in my opinion. I suggest you to remake it and do it like that for example:

material: diamond_sword
    display_name: '&aToken Sword'
    lore:
    - 'lore1'
    - 'lore2'
    enchantments:
    - SHARPNESS;5
    hide_enchantments: true

and other flags, i think its much better

Thanks for responding

13. Hello,
    can we hook up multiple things to this plugin e.g.
    we have a plugin that is utilising the tm plugin and want another currency to also use tokens is that possible?

14. Hello,can you add support for 1.16 ?
    Thank,

15. 3.2.5 doesn't work for as a dependency yet ;(

16. Any glow option for items? Don't see in default config. Tried glow: true under the slot and nothing. Tried glow:true and glowing:true after displayed: and nope.

Would also love to see a feature to enchant the item in a player's hand so I can sell unsafe enchantments in the token shop. Fantastic plugin so far :D

Also hoping to remove vanilla lore for things like potions, for example the four Slowness lines here (as it is not an effect of the potion):

[​IMG]

#478 SirPathojen, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  17. If you want a 1.16 update, throw your hands up! :D great job so far. ty