Spigot Towny3D Hotfix

A 3D version of Towny. Did you ever want to have multiple plots in the same chunk? Now you can!

1. same error in console??

Code (Text):
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: Unsupported API version 1.13.2
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.util.CraftMagicNumbers.checkSupported(CraftMagicNumbers.java:209) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-078a7f5-a3c2ec0]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-078a7f5-a3c2ec0]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:327) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-078a7f5-a3c2ec0]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:248) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-078a7f5-a3c2ec0]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:323) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-078a7f5-a3c2ec0]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:213) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-078a7f5-a3c2ec0]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:702) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-078a7f5-a3c2ec0]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

2. If this helps I run a spigot 1.13.2 server

3. Strange, i Will check it ad soon as i can

Inviato dal mio SM-G955F utilizzando Tapatalk

4. how's this plugin doing? have you figured out why it not working on 1.13.2 servers

5. Well I'm a but busy in these days since university lessons had begun. I promise that I will fix it today afternoon

6. ah cool thanks also take your time in these type of projects rushing isn't a good idea. I can wait for a couple of weeks more. it's just this sounds like a really cool idea you know and really want to test it out. plus on my community it was suggested by two of my players.

7. I added the list of flags and perms in the plugin description so you can also test them

8. it's works also could you add a towny3D border command to show the border of a plot.
    also could you add /towny map big into it.

9. Yes why not

10. by the way I know this comment has nothing to do with this plugin and I will delete it after you have seen it but when I click on Custom Minecraft Launcher in your signature its just shows me the list of plugins you made and not the actual page. was that intentional or a mistake?

11. Its intended to do this. The whole signature is just one image since spigot allow me to have only 1 image in the signature. So the image redirects to my plugin list page

12. but custom minecraft launcher isn't there on the resource page?

13. It has been removed. You can find it in the Spigot discussion. The thread is called Custom minecraft launcher

• Like Like x 2
  14. Added the plot borders ;)

15. Tigierrei updated Towny3D with a new update entry:

New features

Read the rest of this update entry...