Spigot TownyGUI 0.17 Fixed

An interactive icon menu plugin for Towny.

1. Viariouz submitted a new resource:

TownyGUI - An interactive icon menu plugin for Towny.

Read more about this resource...

2. Are you updating to 1.12 soon?

3. If you could add example commands
    /Tgui toggle and open the /t toggle menu
    /Ttgui town and open the city menu

Open main menu with /tgui and also be able to open the other menu with commands.

Translated with google translator

4. I'm going to have more time to work on my open source projects soon. The entire plugin's code needs to be revamped and 1.11 support with new features will be added soon. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Confirmed working in 1.12 > 1.13, so far so good don't forget to update your compatibility section on your main page :)

6. smmmadden

Benefactor

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. smmmadden

Benefactor

If they are different, one of them should change their name to avoid confusion (if owned by someone else like this suggests) and also to confirm if it will be updated or supports up to 1.13 so we can added it to the spreadsheet as a separate line item.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I agree yeah I suggest maybe rename it TownyMenus seems to work in 1.13 so far

9. smmmadden

Benefactor

exactly - this one was created after the original so the name change would be appropriate but would require the developer to do more than just a resource name change depending on how the code is written and packaged.

10. Ah true hopefully not too difficult, funnily enough I apparently bought the paid version one from the other author already but must have accidently downloaded it from here when I tried google searching it.

11. I am getting an error whenever anyone tries to use townygui:
    Code (Text):

11.10 15:34:39 [Server] ERROR Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to TownyGUI v0.17
    11.10 15:34:39 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    11.10 15:34:39 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:72) ~[patched_1.13.1.jar:git-Paper-332]
    11.10 15:34:39 [Server] INFO at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[patched_1.13.1.jar:git-Paper-332]
    11.10 15:34:39 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.13.1.jar:git-Paper-332]

I'm on 1.13.1, could this get fixed?