Spigot TownyQueue v0.2.5

An asynchronous town joining mechanism

1. Barbadosian submitted a new resource:

TownyQueue - An asynchronous town joining mechanism

Read more about this resource...

2. Barbadosian updated TownyQueue with a new update entry:

Recruit Feature Release

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Plugin is still broken after latest update. It just says player no longer in queue. upload_2021-8-6_15-25-43.png

Also why is the last letter always missing in the list.

4. ummm :eek: I will go check it. I thought I fixed that in the most recent update.

5. I was using the last version by mistake, but unfortunately the plugin is even more broken. Now /tq list doesn't work, and it says to do /townyqueue help which is also broken. And the queue itself is also broken like before.

6. I have indeed identified that /tq invite is throwing out error when it shouldn't. I am working on a patch at the moment. You can expect a release soon.

As for the other couple bugs
    1. In the latest version, /tq list has been refactored to /tq list player, apologize for the confusion, but the command structure won't change in the future again.
    2. The truncation of last character for the player name is fixed in the latest release
    3. I am adding a /tq help page in the next release. As stated in the plugin wiki, TownyQueue was not written for public use in the first place, which is why it did not have a help page right now.

Thank you for reporting;)

7. Barbadosian updated TownyQueue with a new update entry:

Queue Invite Mechanism Fix

8. Yep, I have tested things out, and all of your mentioned bugs (other than help page) are fixed in the latest release up there.

9. Download is broken

10. Barbadosian updated TownyQueue with a new update entry:

/tq list NPE fix

11. Barbadosian updated TownyQueue with a new update entry:

More Bug Fixes