TPS A Good Bit Lower With Build #1122

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by SurvivalQuest, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Dmck2b

Services Staff

From the looks of it, someone has a large chicken farm.

2. Thanks Megaro. I made the changes and restarted the server. Now to wait and see if it's fixed.

3. Didn't seem to fix it. /gc shows that there is 5,600 entities. I killed all the hostile mobs so I guess it must be a chicken farm. I'll kill all chickens soon.

EDIT: I did /mobkill chicken 1000000 and /gc still shows a ton of mobs so I guess it wasn't the chicken farm.

4. Dmck2b

Services Staff

If you've got worldedit, /wg report, paste it here and it'll show us exactly what mobs are loaded where.

5. Looks like arrows are causing it. I can't tell where they are located from the report. Is there a way to specifically remove them?
    http://pastebin.com/MSvtCJ5P

6. Dmck2b

Services Staff

If you've got essentials, /remove arrows distance world

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man. That removed them all.

8. Dmck2b

Services Staff

No problem, let me know if you have any other issues ^^

9. Well the server is even more laggier than before. I have no idea why it's doing this all of a sudden since I updated Spigot.

10. A better way then 9999999 is -1 e.g. "//remove arrows -1" This means unlimited area.

11. Can you post your startscript? Could be a bad GC.

What Java version do you use?

In case you have a root server...

12. I use a host with Multicraft so I don't use a startscript and I don't know what Java version they run. This is really confusing because it has only happened in the past couple days.