Tps Lag

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by stelioshah, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Note that after restarting with the same amount of players the server has been stable at 20 tps

2. bumping.... Could anybody help with this "server oversleep" what is this??!!!!

3. Pretty sure it's common "weak CPU" problem. Follow the guide. If the problem still remains - search for a host with better CPU with good one-core performance, ~3.6 ghz frequency.

4. My host supposedly uses Intel Xeon E5-1650v4 overclocked to 4gHZ thats why it seems absurd to me to have that lag...!

5. Unfortunately Xeon E5 is not powerful enough for modern MC versions. Also overselling and other stuff. Lag also can be caused by using some old HDD, but I don't think that it is your case.
    Anyway, can you do more timings with ~15 minutes? There's *something* with InfernalMobs, but this may be just a statistical error.

6. I already know that infernal mobs causes some lag (it spawns bosses that can cause explosions and other stuff) but it cant be responsible for a 6-7 tps drop. It is a huge drop. Nevermind i have no idea what to do..