Spigot Tracking Compass 5.6

Track Players and Waypoints with a Compass!

1. Hi, the plugin only works on Spigot and Spigot forks, not on CraftBukkit.
    Thanks for using Tracking Compass!

2. Hi, I've changed the plugin's default so every player has access to the command to further reduce complications with players. Now there is "compass.deny" to deny the use of the compass to certain players.
    By default, all players should be able to use the compass now without assigning them a permission.
    If you are interested in learning more about permissions, search on youtube how to use a plugin called "LuckPerms".

3. Working on that on this exact moment. Expect an update later today or tomorrow with nether and end support.

EDIT: Version 5.1 now supports all dimensions. Download the latest plugin version to try it out!

#23 ZDavePlays, Jul 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  4. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I will see what I can do to fix this issue.
    Make sure you are not using Bukkit, but instead Spigot or a fork of Spigot.

5. ZDavePlays updated Tracking Compass with a new update entry:

Nether and End Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. ZDavePlays updated Tracking Compass with a new update entry:

Last Known Location

7. ZDavePlays updated Tracking Compass with a new update entry:

XP bug fix

8. yes i don't use bukkit, i use paper fork

9. Hey, a user of one of my plugins reported that this plugin causes incompatibilities with some of their other plugins that result in item duplication bugs. I briefly looked into this, and it seems that your plugin forcefully uncancels inventory clicks for inventory views whose titles do not match any of your plugin's expected inventory view titles. This allows players to pick up items in custom inventory views, or perform other inventory actions such as trading/crafting/etc., that are supposed to be cancelled. This can also result in item duplications.

Additionally, identifying your custom inventory views by title is probably not safe. For instance, my plugin allows players to create custom villager NPCs. Players can rename their NPC, and then open an inventory menu to edit the NPC. This editor menu will use whatever name the player set for their NPC, including color codes. So players could potentially name it just like one of your custom inventory view titles and thereby cause your plugin to process inventory clicks inside of it even though it is not supposed to do that.
    A better alternative could be for you to keep track of each custom inventory you open for a player, check during the InventoryClickEvent handling if the inventory matches the custom inventory you are tracking for the player, and stop the tracking again when you receive an InventoryCloseEvent.

10. Please fix it soon, this is the best compass plugin i've ever found but it has a terrible bug as Blablubbabc said.

11. ZDavePlays updated Tracking Compass with a new update entry:

Global Waypoints & other changes

12. please fix!

13. Add option in config to remove world-spawn and respawn-point. It's not necessary for some worlds