Premium TradeMe with API to create custom trades (1.7.10-1.16.x) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, May 29, 2015.

1. Zrips submitted a new resource:

TradeMe - Trading plugin

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks extremely sweet! Just bought it! :)

3. Looks great would it be possible to add a toggle-able feature which prevents from trading items in your hot bar?

4. Sounds awesome but 10GBP? Maybe starting sale :D??

5. seems to expensive
    But looks great

6. too expensive

7. Not interested but wanted to say this looks super cool! Good luck with sales! :)

8. Yea, i can add this, but why do you want this feature? And do you want this to be for regular user like /trade toggle or for general to prevent trading from hotbar?

#8 Zrips, May 29, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
  9. Toggle in the config, I want this because I use the hot bar as a skill bar and people can then dupe items from it.

10. och, ok, now i understand :) Today or tomorrow I will post update

11. Zrips updated TradeMe with a new update entry:

QuickBar

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. name of plugin?

13. That free plugin cant even do basic stuff like it suppose to... This free plugin is main reason why I decided to create this as I was tired of trade plugins don't perform basic stuff how they should. Most of them don't even have economy support, I'm not even talking about exp. And that for $2, check reviews and you will understand why its $2... I'm offering a lot more features and more or less bug free plugin.

14. Its a free market, people will still buy it if they want it. He can post what ever price he thinks his work is worth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. work with 1.7.10?

16. Tested. looks like everything works how it should work.

17. thanks ill be purchasing this in a bit

18. I hugely recommand this plugin, Super usefull - no bug - huge Support by Zrips.

You can buy it the eyes closed!

19. Looks really amazing, anyways I think it's a little bit too expensive.

• Agree Agree x 2