Spigot TrainCarts 1.8 1.8

Minecarts redefined

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. Compiled this and it fails to work on our 1.9 test servers. Apparently he only changed 64 lines and deleted about 80...so seems like they are starting to work on it, but it is not complete. That's far too few line changes for such a major version update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've got this error on mu 1.9 server

[12:28:54 ERROR]: [Train_Carts] Failed to perform physics on train 'train10' at
    Theater_Town_211_58_-21:
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The method getWatchedData fro
    m ExtendedEntity.class has been removed
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.bases.ExtendedEntity.getWa
    tchedData(ExtendedEntity.java:897)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.bases.ExtendedEntity.getWa
    tchedData(ExtendedEntity.java:885)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.entity.type.CommonMinecart
    .getShakingFactor(CommonMinecart.java:85)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.tc.controller.MinecartMember.onPh
    ysicsPreMove(MinecartMember.java:995)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.tc.controller.MinecartGroup.doPhy
    sics(MinecartGroup.java:902)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.tc.controller.MinecartGroup.doPhy
    sics(MinecartGroup.java:826)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.tc.controller.MinecartMember.onTi
    ck(MinecartMember.java:1170)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.entity.nms.NMSEntityHookIm
    pl.m(NMSEntityHookImpl.java:46)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor30.invoke(Unknown Sour
    ce)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown S
    ource)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.reflection.gen.ProxyCallba
    ckMethod.invoke(ProxyCallbackMethod.java:19)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.reflection.ClassBuilder$Ca
    llbackMethodInterceptor.intercept(ClassBuilder.java:225)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.EntityMinecartRideable$$Enha
    ncerByCGLIB$$4e1261a2.m(<generated>)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.World.entityJoinedWorld(Worl
    d.java:1605)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.World.g(World.java:1580)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.World.tickEntities(World.jav
    a:1420)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.WorldServer.tickEntities(Wor
    ldServer.java:628)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftS
    erver.java:792)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedS
    erver.java:400)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftS
    erver.java:660)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(Minecraf
    tServer.java:559)
    [12:28:54 ERROR]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

3. Probably because the 1.9 update of traincarts is not ready yet. Patience my friend.

4. Forgive me for coming back to this so late, but what is the issue with BKC? I am curious because I want to compare the issue you're talking about with the errors I get with my protocol hack. If you prefer not to discuss it here, as it is a separate plugin, I understand.

5. It are some errors in the packet reflection and also some reflection errors in some nms wrappers. Nothing major and can easily be fixed.

6. waiting for 1.9 version

7. I am also waiting on a update, but posting it here won't get me working faster.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Hello, I wanted to propose an improvement to traincarts. The improvement is that in sign station performs a check of the tags of minecarts an example: an example would sign station
    [Train]
    station (tags)
    If the poster is written tags where there is a letter or number tag train has the same word or number, the train is stopped. But if the previous condition not met the train not stop. Should be that station you do not have any tag the train don't stopped. Also you can add more conditions by adding only : to separate each tag.
    Not if you can add this function yet it is easy to program.
    Sorry my english is very worst.

9. When I try to download the version 1.74 it just downloads the latest version.

10. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THIS A MOD FOR SINGLEPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Please on github.

I know that already

No I can't do that.

12. will there be a traincarts update for the 1.9. We all love the plugin.

13. I am having some difficulties with the porting to 1.9. An integer changed to an object and now I need to convert the ID to the corresponding object which is difficult. Sorry for the lack of updates.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. No problem, thanks for working on it for us! If I had a bit more spare time, I'd volunteer to help out haha

15. Curious - does this mean the issues with BKC were resolved and you have now taken the next step with TC - or is this unrelated?

16. It is somewhat complicated. TC is like an extension of BKC and needs BKC to function. TC can actually run now on 1.9, but it will spit out an hell lot of errors. Only the errors are mostly in BKC, so I am actually working on both at the moment.

17. Not exactly the place to ask for mods, but if you are looking for a mod with similar(ish) features, checkout railcraft. Its a great train control mod and it adds extra items in too, so a little bit more dynamic than TC.

Looking forward to the 1.9 update so we can get our Rollercoasters back online :D

18. So is it functional despite throwing errors? Or are the errors still inhibiting its function?

19. It enables on startup but if you try to spawn a train the console will be full of errors.