Traincarts 1.9

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by matthijs529, May 11, 2016.

1. Hello Spigot members,

i'm searching for traincarts 1.9.

Greets,
    Matthijs

Phantasy-Craft
    (Dutch)

#1 matthijs529, May 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  2. I believe @mg_1999 is working on this already

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yes i know but it takes to long for me, i want to open my park soon

4. I am, and bugging me about an update won't get me working faster. So please just wait and be patient.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. but how could other theme parks have already traincarts 1.9
    some people hired devs and some did it self

6. When you need a Plugin that fast, why aren't you trying to make one on your own? .. Devs aren't robots that make everything in no time, that needs a lot of testing & bug fixes before a final release can be published

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Because i'm not a developer ;)

8. Well, be considerate to those who are. It's a lot of work maintaining complex projects like BKCommonLib and TrainCarts. @mg_1999 didn't have to help resurrect the project after bergerkiller abandoned it, he chose to; and he, like many other devs on this site, devotes his free time to maintaining it. Cut him some slack and be happy it's being updated at all haha. :p

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ok thats not the Problem but you need to know that projects can take a long time and its almost not possible to get what someone want in only some minutes, thats why many people only publish their projects for some money because it took a long time to realize and create cool stuff ;)

10. Lets just appreciate that the 1.9 version of TrainCarts is under development!