Translating this into regular Java

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Samistine, May 24, 2015.

1. I seem to not be able to find any good libraries except for Ardor3d, that have any sort of functunality that Three.js has.

If anyone could point me in the right direction or help start the conversion progress, that would be great.

The files are attached
    Demo: https://samistine.com/iconstut/otherstuff/

Attached Files:

2. Your question is too unspecific. Do you want to export the drawed player as .gif or do you just want to draw it on a Panel/OpenGL Canvas.

You can copy over the original Minecraft code (see Minecraft Coder Pack) and draw a player with the skin you like on a opengl canvas & then move the player like in your simulation. Or take screenshots before & while moving & create a .gif from them.

If you have any questions or you need help, feel free to ask.

3. Yes, sorry, I would like to be able to draw it on an opengl canvas. I will look at what you suggested later and see if it helps.

4. Ok, then. Did you ever decompile Minecraft with the Minecraft Coder Pack before? You got a full example of how to render a player in the survival inventory gui. Just copy & paste that with all the needed classes. Of course you have to setup your canvas, but this is implemented in Minecraft.java :)

5. I over thought it and believed that there would be too many subclasses and such.