Spigot TreasureChest-Reloaded 8.5-R

Plugin made by Mtihc, just porting it to the new bukkit versions

1. Have you tried setting the command from using the in game user interface?

2. Hi there,
    I haven't used this plugin yet, just wondering if chests break after they have been looted?

Thanks in advance.

3. No they do not. You will be given a message if you try to loot it again.

4. @Wolfezz Thank you for your effort!

May I ask you to put your source to GitHub, I would like to do a few customizations for my server and I don't want to do your work again just to accomplish this :)

Thank you in advance

5. The source is available on github and since there are no changes by me, you can use the one from Mtihc. https://github.com/Mtihc/TreasureChest

6. How do you make it so everyone can loot a chest with forget time instead of just 1 person seeing it with forget time?

7. Nice update on the plugin, very useful ;p I'd be happy to see a UUID compatibility but other than that im glad its back on track !

8. I really want to use this plugin, but it deletes the things I put in chests sometimes. I took a look at a treasure chest, and the stuff I put in it was there, but 10 minutes later, I come back, and it's gone. I'm on 1.10 with v8.5

9. Please support the CrackShot Weapons! I get error in console, BUT ALL WORKING. I can put the chest my weapons, and players can get it. But, we got a big error to console:

Code (Text):
    [08:06:26] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryOpenEvent to CrackShot v0.98.5
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$1.execute(EventExecutor.java:46) ~[patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:74) ~[patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callInventoryOpenEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:750) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.EntityPlayer.openContainer(EntityPlayer.java:736) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.entity.CraftHumanEntity.openInventory(CraftHumanEntity.java:192) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.v8.core.TreasureManager.openTreasureInventory(TreasureManager.java:388) [TreasureChest.jar:?]
        at com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.v8.core.TreasureManager.onPlayerInteract(TreasureManager.java:266) [TreasureChest.jar:?]
        at com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.v8.core.TreasureChestListener.onPlayerInteract(TreasureChestListener.java:56) [TreasureChest.jar:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:35) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:74) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:231) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:492) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:912) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:37) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:5) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:45) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:804) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:404) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:734) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:633) [patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.inventory.CraftInventory cannot be cast to org.bukkit.inventory.DoubleChestInventory
        at com.shampaggon.crackshot.CSDirector.trapCard(CSDirector.java:4542) ~[?:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor195.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$1.execute(EventExecutor.java:44) ~[patched_1.10.2.jar:git-Paper-881]
        ... 29 more

10. I used it successfully for a long time under 1.8 and this plugin served me WONDERFULLY there. Suddenly I'm having some issues with this plugin in a new server.

I just launched a brand new 1.10.2 server. I'm running this plug-in with PermissionsEx.

The chests are behaving erratically. As an admin, I will put things in them and run '/tchest set'. These chests are in a region and the region allows chests to be opened and the permissions are correct. When I log in as a non-admin player and go to the chests, some of the chests open for the player and some of them don't respond at all.

Any thoughts?

11. As an addendum, there are no signs anywhere near the chest.

12. any plans for mc 1.11?

13. It should work on 1.11, if not, I'll update it

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. This is CrackShot plugin bug.

15. Sorry in advance if this question has been asked, but I was unable to find an answer via a search. I would love to use a trapped chest with this plugin that would activate a commandblock (via redstone) but as soon as the chest is set as a treasure chest, the redstone will no longer activate. Is this normal and if so, is it possible to have trapped chests activate a redstone signal upon being opened?

I am trying to let folks find and discover hidden treasure chests and am trying to activate player perks (effects), title/actionbar messages, give EVERYONE that is on the server money, spawn mobs, spawn a 'boss' mob (via Infernal Mobs) upon finding his hidden treasure, and other tidbits of fun or pain upon finding a tchest. (Sort of playing with an RPG map/adventure map style world and would love to be able to do this.)

Thanks in advance.

#116 Fooks, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  16. Anyone know how I go about adding Ranks to the config? Just looking for 2 simple ranks to coincide with my server ranks. Thanks in advance :)

17. Has anyone taken over this project to include 1.12 support?

18. I hope someone does soon. But from what I saw from Multiverse, it's not too complicated to fix.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Seems like something breaks yml, if someone wants to take over it feel free to do so, otherwise I'll look into it when I find some time for it

#120 Wolfezz, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017