Triangle.gs?

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by Budo, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone use Triangle? I was using it for building servers but it doesn't seem to be working anymore lately? I was wondering if anyone else used it and has had similar problems? Or anyone know of a good free host to use for building?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I used them. Because it's free, they over load servers WAY too much. So they lag a lot unless you have a superflat world

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I know someone who waited 3 months to receive their 36 hour server...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Working well for me!

• Funny x 42
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. Don't try to fool us xD

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. This service is garbage.

7. Owner is shit.

8. People calling the service bad are just the ones that expect to get a fully fledged service for free. It ain't gonna happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I've talked to one of the owners on Skype multiple times, he's a scammer and a complete dick.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. I wasn't really pointing the comment at you.

11. Never said you were, just stating my point.

12. Not working for me! If you submit a ticket about it you just get some advertisement bull crap about some minecraft gambling stuff called kickstart but they fail to realize I dont play the game I only build servers so they can shove that ad up you know where!

#13 Budo, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  13. In my opinion Aternos offered better and reliable service

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Yeah I like that site actually just its a pain in the but to manage. But I agree it is more reliable... Triangle needs to work on reliability if they want people to actually consider paying for more features cause the features they offer free are disappointing. Nice panel, now get it working! LOL

#15 Budo, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  15. If features in the control panel don't work why would anyone begin to trust paying for more features that may or may not work?

16. Glad it works for those who work for Triangle. . . but it's probably a lie! Damn trolls.

17. I did work, but now not.

18. I can provide proof of the owner making me wait about 3 months to figure out weather or not he would accept me for the support ninja staff and then he said no hes a complete idiot and has no skills in hosting hence the reason why everyone that heard of them uses the free host and doesn't use there paid stuff

19. saphiria

Artist

I was PM'd here by the owner, asking if I would help. I never got the server I was promised.

5 Months later

Him: Oh, I must have forgot. PM me your name.

Me: Done.

Still no reply.

I also talked on skype with a guy who answered every 4 days.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. saphiria

Artist

So this is funny to you @BananaCNetwork? I don't see how this is funny. I'm talking about a host that scams, and lies. Lies a lot. If anyone thinks they can run a server with them, they will be sorry. I almost feel bad for anyone who uses them.

#20 saphiria, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.