Spigot TriggerReactor - Script for everything 3.2.2

Push your server to the limit with this extensive script-engine!

1. wysohn updated TriggerReactor - Script for everything with a new update entry:

updates

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. wysohn updated TriggerReactor - Script for everything with a new update entry:

update

3. PawPawDude

Supporter

Hello, a question:

How do I create a global array, syntactically speaking? All example in the docs show a single variable, not an array. When I try, it fails.

I've tried this:
    {"myGlobalArrayVariable"} = array(10)
    {"myGlobalArrayVariable"}(1) = "this data"
    #MESSAGE "Output = " + {"myGlobalArrayVariable"}(1)

What am I doing wrong. Your kind help is much appreciated.

4. PawPawDude

Supporter

Hello, after years of use, I continue to value TriggerReactor most among plugins.

QUESTION:
    Is there a way to use color codes in text output to the chat display? e.g. &aThis is green text &c&lThis is bold red text

Kindly assist.

5. @gmalone

Hi, thank you for the encouragement!

I feel like the same question was answered in our discord channel, but anyway, to translate the color code, you can simply use color() function.

color("&aThis is green text &c&lThis is bold red text")

This will translate & into the actual minecraft color code.

Feel free to join our discord channel if you haven't already!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. For this, saving array itself to the global variable is not yet supported.

It might work because if I remember it correctly, Bukkit API's serialization simply saves the array as List.

So it will be a List if you retrieve it back from global variable.

• Like Like x 1
  7. wysohn updated TriggerReactor - Script for everything with a new update entry:

update

8. wysohn updated TriggerReactor - Script for everything with a new update entry:

update (read description)

9. PawPawDude

Supporter

The HUGE HUGE HUGE update to TR! So freaking exciting. The new executors and placeholders (not to mention the major TR variable->PAPI placeholder!) make me so happy -- now I have to/want to go undo some of my workarounds, but gladly! So much to digest. Am a bit concerned over just dropping in the update and watching things fall apart on server... so will proceed cautiously w/ obvious backups of things -- in fact will use a copy of the main server to test w/, then transfer over updated TR folder to production (which is really still dev). Thanks so much @wysohn -- my significant new server is deeply invested in TR as its backbone. And, special thanks to @gerzytet and @Pro_Snape(rkdrns4747) for kind Discord support.

I don't think as many people as should realize how powerful TR is.

#109 PawPawDude, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hello, I have made two log charts, what do you think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. wysohn updated TriggerReactor - Script for everything with a new update entry:

update

12. Hello, i dont know if this is still being updated but in current 1.16.3 release i get this error

Code (Text):

[02:18:23 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling TriggerReactor v3.1.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "javax.script.ScriptEngine.eval(String)" because "engine" is null
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.core.manager.IScriptEngineInitializer.registerClass(IScriptEngineInitializer.java:33) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.core.manager.IScriptEngineInitializer.registerClass(IScriptEngineInitializer.java:28) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.core.manager.IScriptEngineInitializer.initScriptEngine(IScriptEngineInitializer.java:24) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.core.manager.AbstractJavascriptBasedManager.initScriptEngine(AbstractJavascriptBasedManager.java:35) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.bukkit.manager.ExecutorManager.initScriptEngine(ExecutorManager.java:109) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.core.manager.AbstractJavascriptBasedManager.<init>(AbstractJavascriptBasedManager.java:82) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.core.manager.AbstractExecutorManager.<init>(AbstractExecutorManager.java:37) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.bukkit.manager.ExecutorManager.<init>(ExecutorManager.java:44) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.bukkit.main.BukkitTriggerReactorCore.onCoreEnable(BukkitTriggerReactorCore.java:212) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.bukkit.main.AbstractJavaPlugin.onEnable(AbstractJavaPlugin.java:111) ~[?:?]
            at io.github.wysohn.triggerreactor.bukkit.main.TriggerReactor.onEnable(TriggerReactor.java:37) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:501) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:415) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:468) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:237) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:939) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.3.jar:git-Paper-251]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. That's quite a rare exception. Do you use Java 8 to run the server? Atm, it supports Java 8 only

14. sorry i did not see where it lists java 8 only. my problem is moot. Thank for your time
    running java -version leaves me with this info

Code (Text):

openjdk version "11.0.9" 2020-10-20
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.9+11-Ubuntu-0ubuntu1)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.9+11-Ubuntu-0ubuntu1, mixed mode, sharing)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. wysohn updated TriggerReactor - Script for everything with a new update entry:

updates