Spigot TrollCommands++ : Troll Your Frenemies! 7.29.56

For the people that really hate their friends

1. Looks like an issue with the package management when I made my modifications. I'll take a quick look and upload a working version hopefully soon.

Also, looks like a sound I'm relying on doesn't exist in a specific version. I'll fix that as well.

2. I cant use this plugin as if conflict with another plugin

the troll /portal conflict with another command from a different plugin.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. You may be right, there. I can move the commands to something like /tcpp{command} with aliases to the regular commands.

4. That would be great

5. i can not change the immune on my admins help please

6. What specifically are you having issues with? Using a permissions manager should work just fine, as it has worked previously and I haven't touched that part of the code in the new update.

7. well basically i do not want anyone to have immunity!! ;) and i am having trouble turning it off. i looked for a config file but did not find one. i have never used any permissions because the server is just for my son and me family and friends

8. Sorry for the delayed reply! Bukkit (and I believe Spigot by extension) have a default permissions.yml file for adding permission nodes and groups, but if you're looking for something more advanced try a permissions plugin. Most plugins use a permissions system of some kind that hooks into existing systems, as that's what is provided on the development backend.

9. sorry but the permissions seem to be over my head i just cant get it to work i know its because i do not know what i am doing my permissions file is empty i have all i know how to do

10. I noticed a new LibsDisguises version out but I won't be able to update TC++ until a couple of days from now. I hope that's alright! I promise I'll get to it!

11. add more commands

• Like Like x 1
  12. I honestly can't think of any more to add. I'm open to suggestions; if you're able to come up with any then let me know!