Spigot TrollCommands++ : Troll Your Frenemies! 7.29.56

For the people that really hate their friends

1. LoL really fun plugin I am going to use it ;)

2. The permissions don't work :/

3. Define "Don't work"? Permission nodes seem to work perfectly on every up-to-date version of Spigot available. What issue are you running into, exactly?

4. Nevermind, i got it thanks.

5. Hey, I love the plugin. But is it possible to automatically kill the squids after a few seconds when using /squid and get rid of the arrows after a few seconds when using /sparta? It'd help reduce lag.

Also, /alone doesn't seem to work.

#65 Druxe, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  6. I would be able to do both, yes. I can see squids producing some lag if they're dropped into a body of water since they wouldn't die naturally. I wouldn't think arrows would be an issue, though. I could see about getting rid of those.

What do you mean by "/alone doesn't seem to work" exactly? What server version are you using? What is the expected behavior, and what is the actual result?

7. egg82 updated TrollCommands++ with a new update entry:

Spam! Stopping! PERFORMANCE!

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. egg82 updated TrollCommands++ with a new update entry:

NEW STUFF! Many bug fixes!

9. egg82 updated TrollCommands++ with a new update entry:

Bugs Everywhere! NEW COMMANDS!

10. Hey, I'm trying to get your plugin working on my IDE so I can add some of my own ideas (if you accept them, of course) and it's saying that your utils like "BasePlugin" are not found.... Any ideas? I'm using Intellij IDEA Community edition if it helps.

11. Yep! I commented out part of the pom.xml file while my Maven hosting is down to remove build errors. Once the Maven project site goes back up it should work without issue, but until then you'll need to grab PluginLibrary and Java-Lib and install those locally using Maven. It shouldn't have nay issues after that.

12. egg82 updated TrollCommands++ : Troll Your Frenemies! with a new update entry:

SMOOTHER VEGETABLES! Bug Fixes!!

13. "I had friends.... Then I found this plugin."

14. /alone doesn't work

15. What version of Bukkit/Spigot are you using?
    What is the expected behavior, and what is the actual result?

16. Egg, can you send me some info on how to build your plugin? I have tried every way possible, including building with mvn package, and I still get a ClassDefNotFound - ClassNotFound Exception

17. The latest commit should work. I created a new public repository yesterday and hooked that back into the plugin. If that doesn't work, try forcing maven to re-download packages in your IDE.

18. egg82 updated TrollCommands++ : Troll Your Frenemies! with a new update entry:

HUGE Update!! Conflicts & Stuff!!!

19. egg82 updated TrollCommands++ : Troll Your Frenemies! with a new update entry:

TAB COMPLETION! SELECTORS!! ENCHANTMENTS!!!! WHA-?!?!?!?!