Tutorial - How to setup a Bungeecord Network

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by LHammonds, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Greetings. I am setting up a series of tutorials and thought I'd share some of them here.

These tutorials will be very specific and cover steps to accomplish a specific goal. They are not designed to be one-size-fits-all kinds of tutorials. Rather, they are designed to be specific to allow for a much broader collection of tutorials which will help you tailor your setup based on a specific need...such as how to convert a CraftBukkit server to Spigot, how to convert singleplayer savegames to multiplayer, etc.

Feel free to leave feedback here on this thread. I never consider the tutorials is not 100% complete and will be improved over time.

Tutorial Link: Minecraft - Setting up a Bungeecord network with Spigot

LHammonds

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Why not put these on the spigot wiki? I am sure that @brajo wants it :)

3. joehot200

Supporter

Great. Something I can finally link those idiots newbies to when they dont want to listen to my explanations.

4. If someone wants to translate it to wiki code, they can be my guest. But as I said, I don't consider these tutorials to be final and written in stone so if someone does put it on a wiki somewhere, please provide a link back to the original source so others can see any updates made to it.

5. Really good tutorial. :D

6. Dang, based on what Mojang has stated (on June 12...my birthday of all days), I'm wondering if I should even bother hosting a server anymore (and related tutorials)...which has usually stayed in the red but I didn't mind footing the bill. But after that post, I'm wondering if I should even bother anymore. ** sigh **