Spigot Twerking Crops! 10.1

Twerk to grow trees and seeds!

1. So are you saying that there will be an update out there fixing this issue?

2. WOW, this needs to be fixed when im back from holliday i will be working on this!

3. School had been hard on me these last few weeks but There is some great news in between a lot of work and school work im slowly working on the next update, There Will be small bug fixes that got reported again An optimisation of custom timer. And.13.2 support!

4. Heey guys, latly i have bene getting a few people asking me when my plugin will be 1.13.2 Supported.
    I've asked a few of them to send me a picture of there console and i saw TreeTwerkReloaded as the name in the
    erros NOT TwerkingCrops, this means that TreeTwerkReloaded is overwritting TwerkingCrops and isn't supported for
    1.13.2 just delete that plugin because TwerkingCrops also supports all tree types!

Afther you still get an error or you do not have TreeTwerkReloaded installed??
    Download the 7.3 version from here https://bitbucket.org/YorickB/twerking-crops/downloads/

#66 Yorick, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  5. Having trouble with this in 1.13.2, keep getting
    Code (Text):
     Could not pass event PlayerToggleSneakEvent to Twerking-Crops v7.2
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:309) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:485) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1698) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:43) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInEntityAction.a(SourceFile:9) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.a(SourceFile:10) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:199) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:895) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:830) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:728) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_201]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at Spigot.TwerkingCrops.Reflection.MinecraftReflectionProvider.lambda$0(MinecraftReflectionProvider.java:50) ~[?:?]
            at Spigot.TwerkingCrops.Reflection.ReflectionMethod.passIfValid(ReflectionMethod.java:67) ~[?:?]
            at Spigot.TwerkingCrops.Reflection.MinecraftReflectionProvider.boneMeal(MinecraftReflectionProvider.java:46) ~[?:?]
            at Spigot.TwerkingCrops.PlayerEvents.PlayerEvents_1_13.CheckSeed(PlayerEvents_1_13.java:128) ~[?:?]
            at Spigot.TwerkingCrops.PlayerEvents.PlayerEvents_1_13.onSneak(PlayerEvents_1_13.java:101) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor567.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:305) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-518206a-a5b9c7b]
            ... 15 more

6. Did You download the jar from the sourcecode code website??

7. Heeey,

I wanted to share some good news.
    I fixed my computer issues with java this means I can continue updating the resource.
    And finally, provide support for 1.13+ servers.
    It will take a few weeks to make sure every version up-to 1.15.2 is supported.

Also a side note, the plugin will only be tested on 1.13, 1.14, 1.15 and not the subversions anymore.
    This means if you find out it doesn't work on a subversion please send me a message.
    So we can fix the issue, so it will work on the subversion.

Thanks for the patience and continued support! <3

8. Yorick updated Twerking Crops! with a new update entry:

1.13 & 1.14 & 1.15 Supported now!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Always has been supported.
    Just needed to download it from the source code instead of spigot.
    Please don't say that a plugin needs to be support for a specific version or be removed otherwise.
    Read topics before making assumptions next time.

10. Custom timer is going to be recoded completely. What hopefully will solve the lag issues of the many timers it currently creates.
    Block breaking event that is triggered when using the custom timer will be improved. By updating data in code only. When closing down saving the data in .yml.

Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next release. That will also support 1.16.

11. Awesome can not wait! Thank you for the quick response.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not understanding how to have other people to be able to use this mod. My friend put the mod on the server...she is the server admin. She is the only person able to twerk on the crops. What do we have to do to get this set up for all of us.

13. Have her assign Twerk.Use to players as a perm node

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Hey, after a few months of focussing on my study, I have found the time to improve and recode allot of the plugin to make it ready for multiple version 1.15+ supported. And for many more to come.

Just need to wrap up a few bugs and glitches in the code. I hope this won't take too long since a lot of you guys have been waiting for this improvement. Reduced lag issues.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Afther working out a lot of the bugs and minor issues, just one more to go so the new nether fungus tree's are also supported :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looking forward to it.