ubuntu f2b multicraft install and setup

Discussion in 'Systems Administration' started by wolfknot, Jul 5, 2018.

1. I own a dedicated server. It has impressive specs. It is going to waste. I have attempted to securely configure it to host multicraft. Things have not gone to plan. I am looking for help with installing multicraft and securing the server against intrusion. I have server paranoia, I have been hacked before. So far I can make my server secure or I can have multicraft working. Not both. I am looking for someone to help, who understands what I am talking about.

I am tired of attempting to do this myself. If you do the job, I will pay.

You will have successful experience of installing and configuring multicraft on an debian or ubuntu environment. You will suggest a reliable configuration that monitors for port intrusion activity and again, have previous successful experience of application.

There is no age requirement, I do not discriminate, anyone may apply. please keep relevant questions pertinent to the task. I ask only that you do not apply unless you actually have the time to complete the project to success. If you plan to fit this project in the time mum leaves between school, sports, homework and dinner then this is not the project you are looking for.