Premium UHCFresh ↔ ¡The Biggest UHC-Host plugin! ↔ CombatEntity/Custom OreRate/Custom Caves... and more!...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by F4kingDev, Jul 17, 2017.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. F4kingDev updated [50% OFF] FreshUHC ↔ ¡The Biggest UHC-Host plugin! [SRC FOR SALE] with a new update entry:

◄ LOG ► ¡NEW UPDATE! ◄ v4.2 ►

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. dude if you add bossbar i will definetly buy the plugin.... everyone is searching for good uhc plugin like urs but they also want bossbar and stuff
    sound effects like when the grace period end play ender dragon growl sound....add that and i will buy it :D trust me pal

3. F4kingDev updated [25% OFF] FreshUHC ↔ ¡The Biggest UHC-Host plugin! [SRC FOR SALE] with a new update entry:

◄ LOG ► ¡NEW UPDATE! ◄ v4.3 ►

4. when I try to create the world crashes the server, solve and add the number of kills to a player when it does the kill, for example
    Player [0] was slain by Player2 [1]

5. F4kingDev updated [RECODED] FreshUHC ↔ ¡The Best UHC Host plugin! || Glass Border, Twitter API and more! with a new update entry:

◄ LOG ► ¡NEW GREAT UPDATE! - ¡READ ALL! ◄ v5.0 ►

6. F4kingDev updated [RECODED] FreshUHC ↔ ¡The Best UHC Host plugin! || Twitter API and more! with a new update entry:

◄ LOG ► ¡NEW UPDATE! ◄ v5.0.1 ►

7. Hello, your plugin is great ^^ But I wanted to ask you if you can add a sytéme to configure the starting stuff for the next update ^ ^ Otherwise continue like that you manage!

8. The plugin to a bug at the start of the game, I show you the screens

Attached Files: