Spigot UltimateBossBar - The best boss bar plugin out there! Now supports all versions! 1.5.2

Easy to use config, make your server awesome!

1. I don't fully understand what the plugin does, can it display announcements? Every 15 seconds for example.

2. @Victhetiger I just noticed I completely forgot to add screenshots :/. But yes, it can do that. The default config will help you get on track.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perfect! Thank you very much :)

4. Does this have a reload configuration command?

5. @FalloutGN when it says "An internal error..." something ugly is printed in the console. Send that to me.

6. @FalloutGN actually, most (not all, though) plugins are version-independent, which means it doesn't matter which version you use them on as long as they don't use something of newer versions in an older server. I found the issue for /ubb toggle, and if you could send me the error I could look into it some more.

7. megamichiel updated [1.9+] UltimateBossBar - The best boss bar plugin out there! with a new update entry:

UltimateBossBar 1.3.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. I still wait for you to put a documentation, if you want me to put a better review.

9. megamichiel updated UltimateBossBar - The best boss bar plugin out there! Now supports all versions! with a new update entry:

UltimateBossBar 1.4.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Plugin just randomly stopped working. players boss bars are now frozen and console is getting spammed:
    [00:33:17] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 19/WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 19"
    [00:33:17] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 19/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin UltimateBossBar v1.4.0 generated an exception while executing task 442
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

11. That's not the entire error. Mind sending the rest?

12. Nope, that's the whole error. As long as a player has the boss bar toggled it spams console
    http://pastebin.com/k0KESL7a

13. Oh, sorry. When a lot of the same error is repeated, java decides to cut them off at some point, which is why this wasn't the entire error. Could you open your log file and go to the first time the error is printed? That should show it a little more detailed (it shows exactly where the error is happening). (I'm not getting the error btw)

14. yep, found it
    [00:32:57] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 14/WARN]: Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 14"
    [00:32:57] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 14/WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin UltimateBossBar v1.4.0 generated an exception while executing task 442
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:418)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:431)
    at me.okx.rankup.Utils.getRankupCash(Utils.java:38)
    at me.okx.rankup.Placeholders.onPlaceholderRequest(Placeholders.java:23)
    at me.okx.rankup.EZPlaceholders.onPlaceholderRequest(EZPlaceholders.java:14)
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.bukkit.PapiPlaceholder.invoke(PapiPlaceholder.java:68)
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.bukkit.PapiPlaceholder.invoke(PapiPlaceholder.java:59)
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.bukkit.PapiPlaceholder.invoke(PapiPlaceholder.java:22)
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.placeholder.StringBundle.invoke(StringBundle.java:126)
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.placeholder.StringBundle.toString(StringBundle.java:144)
    at me.megamichiel.ultimatebossbar.AnimatedBossBar$Bar.apply(AnimatedBossBar.java:280)
    at me.megamichiel.ultimatebossbar.AnimatedBossBar.run(AnimatedBossBar.java:218)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more

15. What version of the Rankup plugin are you using?