Spigot UltimateBossBar - The best boss bar plugin out there! Now supports all versions! 1.5.2

Easy to use config, make your server awesome!

1. Again a plugin which could be great, but look at the dev who can't put any commands, or explain permission or show any pic, no documentation at all, that is sad. I asked him about it 2 years ago, still nothing.

2. #122 LucKYsHoTSzZz, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  3. When a player dies on 1.8 the bossbar dissapear!!

4. I'll look into it.

5. how come the boss bar in my disabled worlds will flash on and off when i look in different directions and there are random black smoke particles floating in the air :/

6. I'm considering redoing the plugin and fixing things along the way, cause I feel like the plugin isn't as stable as it could be.

7. Not sure if this is a bug with UltimateBossBar or AnimationLib. Worlds are showing as foggy on the latest builds of Spigot/Paper. I've isolated it down to one of those plugins being the cause. I've tested this with the latest version of Spigot on a fresh server with all default configs. The server is only running those two plugins. I have noticed this doesn't seem to be an issue with it if you are using an old Spigot JAR from a few weeks back.

With UltimateBossBar enabled
    [​IMG]

With UltimateBossBar disabled
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. I wondered what was causing that!
    2018-01-18_16.32.01.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mhmm, I can vouch for the above being the issue. Removing UBB fixes it entirely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. @danjono @EODSteven @CmdrSpock I'm sorry for the delay. I'm currently in my exam week(s) so I haven't had proper time for it yet. I'll be looking into it when I do.

• Like Like x 1
  11. This still exists for me is there any outside fix I need to do?

12. Besides the fog, which goes away when this is disabled, when a player disconnects while it's disabled gives this....
    [18:33:19 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerQuitEvent to UltimateBossBar v1.5.0
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at me.megamichiel.ultimatebossbar.AnimatedBossBar.playerQuit(AnimatedBossBar.java:83) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.Pipeline.lambda$forEach$23(Pipeline.java:167) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.Pipeline.lambda$accept$0(Pipeline.java:14) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.AbstractPipeline._accept(AbstractPipeline.java:25) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.Pipeline.accept(Pipeline.java:14) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.Pipeline.lambda$map$3(Pipeline.java:39) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.Pipeline.lambda$forEach$23(Pipeline.java:167) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.Pipeline.lambda$accept$0(Pipeline.java:14) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.AbstractPipeline._accept(AbstractPipeline.java:25) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.util.pipeline.Pipeline.accept(Pipeline.java:14) ~[?:?]
    at me.megamichiel.animationlib.bukkit.PipelineListener.execute(PipelineListener.java:61) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:485) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerList.disconnect(PlayerList.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1102) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.NetworkManager.handleDisconnection(NetworkManager.java:321) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:174) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:845) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-4bd94dc-015bda4]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
    [18:33:19 INFO]: EODCrafter left the game

13. I'll look into it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Boss Bars on screen shows Hello null, You Have: $null how do i fix this to display correctly names/money ect

15. Code (Text):
    Bars:
    - Title:
        1: '&6Hello, %player_name%!'
    Please read up on placeholderapi. It will make your life much easier.

16. Please Please Fix the fog issue!

17. I'm terribly sorry for the delay. Things got a bit much for me so I had to take it a bit easier. For each of your bars, try putting:
    Code (YAML):
    Darken-Sky: true
    Play-Music
    : true
    Create-Fog
    : true
    In Minecraft 1.11 all of a sudden these flags got turned upside down making them function exactly opposite without my awareness. I think I'm gonna remove these options because nobody needs them anyways. Just gonna turn them off permanently.

18. megamichiel updated UltimateBossBar - The best boss bar plugin out there! Now supports all versions! with a new update entry:

UltimateBossBar 1.5.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. à 1.
    Not sure if special characters are allowed for (line 11) 1 and that invert selection is not needed. Whatever the fog issue was it went away without doing anything last update.