The #1 rename & setlore plugin there is

1. SpoderMan submitted a new resource:

UltimateRename - The #1 rename & setlore plugin there is

Read more about this resource...

2. SpoderMan updated UltimateRename with a new update entry:

Slimmed Code

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Everything returns null...

4. Sorry, what do you mean? It should work fine in 1.8+ it's working fine on my server right now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. This was coded for 1.8.1, I will do a multi-version .zip soon, thanks. Sorry.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Thank you, I really like the posibility of adding new lines for lore just with ";", that leaves more space for the message.
    Because of that, you should also add shorter commands posibilitis, like: /ur for /rename and /ust for /setlore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It is just ; I just put the ---> ; <--- so people knew the thing :p Thanks for letting me know this, I will post the update tomorrow when I get some time, is that okay with you?

8. Heheh, I guess. Thank you again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I think the problem is that you only check to see if the sender has the permission you set it to. Make it so it's like:

if(sender.hasPermission("bla.bla") || sender.isOP)

10. I am also getting:
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/RexlessTazz/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

I think you're compiling with 1.8 by mistake because I have Java 7 and many people say that major.minor version 52.0 is for Java 8. It could be incorrect though.

11. SpoderMan updated UltimateRename with a new update entry:

Added Version 1.8.1 & 1.8.3+

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. @Vreya update has been completed. :)

13. Add a feature to remove lores like /remove lore <line #>

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks for the suggestion, I will get on that now! Maybe leave a review on the plugin? Thanks!

15. I will leave a review when you add it ;)

16. @SpoderMan A Lot Of People In Your Comments Are Getting The "Minor Major" Error, So Im Going To Decompile Your Code To Java 1.7.

Edit: Nevermind, Just Saw Your Notes, I Will Only Do It If You Say I Can

17. You may do so, but send the jar file to me. Thank you.

18. Yes I have the same error. It has to be recompiled for Java 7. Most hosts still run on 7!