Spigot UltimateTs [Link Minecraft & TeamSpeak rank easily][MySQL][openSource] 2.1.4

A ultimate way to link your Minecraft server and your TeamSpeak !

1. DiscowZombie submitted a new resource:

UltimateTS - A ultimate way to link your server Minecraft and TeamSpeak !

Read more about this resource...

2. DiscowZombie updated UltimateTS [Link Minecraft & TeamSpeak ranks easily !] with a new update entry:

Added support for GroupManager

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. hi i have a question.
    how does the plugin know that the correct person logged into teamspeak.
    and not someone else?
    because sometimes it can be busy and then it links wrong people with the players ranks?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi,

when you type /ts link, the plugin save your IP adress into a List (This list is not accessible, even for the administrator of the server (your IP remains safe)). After, when you loggin on TeamSpeak, if the List contain your IP adress, you are the correct person and the bot will you asign your ranks :)

If you have other questions, I'm here :p
    DiscowZombie.

5. DiscowZombie updated UltimateTS [Link Minecraft & TeamSpeak ranks easily !][Work with PermissionsEx & GroupManager] with a new update entry:

Command /ts list <IG/TS> added !

6. Euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oki :p i download it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. DiscowZombie updated UltimateTS [Link Minecraft & TeamSpeak ranks easily][Work with PermissionsEx][Now MySQL support] with a new update entry:

Added MySQL support to save linked players !

8. can you please add a function to give teamspeak rank based on permission?
    because next to normal ranks i have special permission based ranks (parkmanager.manager) for example that make it possible to do stuff when you have that permission.
    its easy to implement this thats why i asked!

9. Ok, I will work on :D

10. DiscowZombie updated UltimateTS [Link Minecraft & TeamSpeak ranks easily][Work with PermissionsEx][Now MySQL support] with a new update entry:

Add TS ranks to players with special perms !

11. hey man i tested the new version.
    but it is not giving me anything due to this error:
    [[TeamSpeak-3-Java-API] SocketReader/INFO]: [2017-04-21 10:34:01.938] [SEVERE] TS3 command error: {msg=invalid clientID, id=512}
    i dont know why that happens as everything was working yesterday...
    thanks in advance!

12. Hi,

can you send me (in private) your full logs ?

13. Please add support for zPermissions.

14. Ok, I will work on :D

15. DiscowZombie updated UltimateTS [Link Minecraft & TeamSpeak ranks easily][Work with PermissionsEx & zPerms] with a new update entry:

Added support for zPermissions, fixed MySQL issues

16. Looks good. Have you thought about just integrating with vault? If that's not possible I'd like to see LuckPerms support :)

17. Hi,

LuckPerms work same as sPerms, I think I can add LuckPerms support easily :D I prefer added all users permissions system rather that Vault, because support is most easy with all perms system and possibility are more! (just my opinion).

• Informative Informative x 1