Premium Ultra Minions | Custom Minion & Skins, Upgrates, Fuels & Sale to your SkyBlock or Survival...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Leonardo0013YT, Nov 1, 2019.

1. You haven't bought the plugin either, you can't comment on it, the people who bought it have the new versions in private, so that people like you don't access this.

2. Thank you very much for if comment, but you do not have access to the private versions for not having purchased the add-on.

3. I asked a question about the plugin before I buy it... all I asked for is if you can change the items in GUIs because I don't want people to accuse of copying Hypixel.

4. Sir,the Plotsquared owner still can not open their own minions.
    Please check it .
    My server version is spigto 1.12.2.
    Use lastest version of minions.
    Here is the config I use.
    Code (Text):
    debugMode: false
    rangeCheck:
      x: 2.0
      y: 2.0
      z: 2.0
    addons:
      fabledskyblock: false
      superiorskyblock: false
      acidisland: false
      askyblockisland: false
      bentoboxisland: false
      iridiumisland: false
      vault: true
      playerpoints: false
      luckperms: false
      plotsquared: true
    settings:
      putLevelsCraftedOnGround: false
      memberIsland:
        openInventory: true
        removeMinion: false
      minions:
        food: false
        health: false
        workTime: false
      destroyToRemove: true
      levelPermission: false
    defaultMaxMinion: 3
    hideItemsIfNoUpgrade: true
    craftPreview: true
    commands:
      collect:
        enabled: false
        list:
        - /xp add <player> 50
    sounds:
      upgrate: ENTITY_PLAYER_LEVELUP
      noYourMinion: ENTITY_ENDERMEN_TELEPORT

5. Like I said in my post I dont have a probelm with it just trying to help.
    Your pushing people away from your resource because of how a like the two are. I'm not trying to rant about it, or leave a bad review. I'm just trying to say your pushing people away because of how much you made the two look a like. Even though I have not bought the plugin, the way you set up your cover page just looks a lot similar to the ones on hypixel. This would not be good for you because server owners dont want there players complaining about them coping other servers.

Just trying to be helpful and give some tips
    Your plugin does look really cool though

6. Try with lastest update

7. Yes this plugin has

8. Leonardo0013YT updated Ultra Minions | Custom Minion & Skins, Upgrades, Fuels, Dialogues & Sale on SkyBlock or Survival with a new update entry:

V2 1.2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Is this plugin working properly? Based on the reviews.. don't want to waste my money.

10. /msetup? And you join a discord support

11. The reviews are from people who never asked for support and about mistakes that are their fault.
    I respond quickly to any questions to any buyer who needs it in the support discord, as spigot does not notify quickly.

12. Help
    Code (Text):
    [19:47:32 INFO]: Maark_ issued server command: /minions
    [19:47:32 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Cannot execute command 'minions' in plugin UltraMinions v1.2.0 - plugin is disabled.
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:36) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:152) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:685) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1492) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1297) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:14) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_212]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:850) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:774) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:666) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]

13. The lastest version can not run it on spigot 1.12.2, I just tested.

Would you please to check it ?

I can not use discord by now.

14. Yes i check this

15. Hello .. Good night
    Would it be possible to make an update in which the ores that the minion will mine are the "generator" that my skyblock plugin will have?
    In case I'm using SuperiorSkyblock

16. Error in console?