Premium Ultra Permissions [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by TechsCode, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I am not sure why but UltraPermissions continuously spams all of my servers. The plugin works properly and gives no errors when starting up. After about ten minutes of the server running the console is spammed with this error message

Code (Java):
    >.... [01:00:30 WARN]: [UltraPermissions] Plugin UltraPermissions v4.8.7 generated an exception while executing task 1658238
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: null
    >.... [01:00:31 WARN]: [UltraPermissions] Plugin UltraPermissions v4.8.7 generated an exception while executing task 1658260
    >.... [01:00:32 WARN]: [UltraPermissions] Plugin UltraPermissions v4.8.7 generated an exception while executing task 1658282
    >.... [01:00:33 WARN]: [UltraPermissions] Plugin UltraPermissions v4.8.7 generated an exception while executing task 1658304
    >.... [01:00:34 WARN]: [UltraPermissions] Plugin UltraPermissions v4.8.7 generated an exception while executing task 1658327
    I am not sure why it does this as there is no other errors. I keep the plugin up to date

2. yo is it possible to transfer uperms to luckperms?,..

3. how can i use this on my bungee server (the main one) so the permissions for the plugins on it can be used?

4. better choice is joining the discord creating a ticket and they will help you.

5. Rest in peace my friend... ;(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Rest in peace man, such a loss in the community, may you and your soul rest in heaven <3

7. UserGroupAddedEvent is no response.
    Please fix this.

8. dude, read the messages, the developer died.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. How do i use this with bungee? Do i just leave this in the bungee server, or do i throw this in all my servers and the bungee? I have the issue of even if i have mysql on a server the other servers dont have link to it for some reason

10. we need someone to take this over. Help!

11. Love this plugin but I have a question about the "View Permissions" GUI tab, all the popular plugins like Essentials or Multiverse show up as a toggleable glass but lesser known plugins don't I know I can add them by typing the permission out but how do i add it to the to main part along side Essentials so I could toggle it on and off. idk if this made any sense but hopefully it did lol

12. Sadly the developer has recently passed away, It will likely be months until a developer takes over this recourse, as his friend has no access to paul's personal products, and he cant exactly go around to his mourning parents and ask for it. Also, it will take time to find someone who had as much passion as tech had for his projects, he was truly one of a kind.

Please just be patient and bare with the support team whilst they too are mourning and processing the sudden changes which have occurred this week.

#1137 Firosee, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 11:22 AM
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hey i was wondering if i can get some help it says i dont have permission when i do /upc addSuperadmin (MyName)

#1138 dragon551go, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  14. Lmao im just looking for some help

15. You need to execute this command in your server console, not in game! :)