Premium Ultra Regions [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by TechsCode, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Supports this plugin 1.13.1 and the Epic World Generator plugin?

2. Both

3. Do you have plans on adding support for per world inventories?

4. Any chance we will see a gamemode option? I use this plugin daily and love it. If this was added, I believe it will take off! Thanks for the hard work.

5. Sure Ill add it to my list

6. @TechsCode i want to buy this plugin, but the WIKI Page is not reachable, i dont see any commands / permissions.

Please fix, regards

7. Its /reworld and the only permission is reworld.admin

8. Can i edit the gui full? and all messages?

Regards

9. Could not pass event BlockBurnEvent to ReWorld v1.1.5
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.BlockFire.a(BlockFire.java:256) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.BlockFire.b(BlockFire.java:166) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.WorldServer.a(WorldServer.java:684) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:249) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:830) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:713) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.block.BlockBurnEvent.getIgnitingBlock()Lorg/bukkit/block/Block;
    at me.TechsCode.ReWorld.FlagListeners.burn(FlagListeners.java:116) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor45.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300) ~[spigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    ... 13 more

10. TechsCode updated ReWorld with a new update entry:

Fixed some errors

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Can users create your own worlds ? With reqired permissions,

12. Lee

Lee

Hello, is it possible to enable nether portals in reworld worlds?

13. Well they should work

14. How to create an empty world?

15. Get a void generator plugin and then hit the generator button in the generation gui and set it to the name of the void generator plugin

16. CleanroomGenerator does not work with plugin

17. Hey please tell me what you have tried so far.

To use it you just hit the generator button to set a generator.
    Type in the name of the generator plugin exactly like shown in /plugins