Solved Unknown AFK Cause

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by TrendNet, May 31, 2017.

1. Hello,
    Since I first opened up my server (still under the works), I've been getting messages like these in chat:

upload_2017-5-31_17-18-19.png
    upload_2017-5-31_17-22-35.png

Important things to note:

- This AFK announcer is not Essentials
    - It only announces it to everyone except for the player that went "afk" (For example, in the picture shown above, when Charilizard went "afk" it did not send that message to him, only to everyone else on the server)

Plugins list:
    GiveAll, PList, KeepItems, PlaceholderAPI, DeluxeJoin, PlugMan, Lockette, ChatReaction, DeluxeTags, EditableSign, BossBarAPI, SerializationAPI, CheckNameHistory, ViaVersion, Coupons, CoreProtect, WorldEdit, Skript, OpenInv, ClearLag, BetterBooks, StopCrafting, MessageAnnouncer, BuycraftX, PickupFix, Votifier, ProtocolLib, MVdWPlaceholderAPI, PermissionsEx, SuperbVote, StaffChat (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/staff-chat.17706/), Vault, CrazyCrates, SimpleRename, CommandDoesNotExist, PlotSquared, VoteParty, WorldGuard, ChatItem, ChestCommands, PlayerVaults, EZPrestige, MyCommand, EZRanksLite, Essentials, LiteBans, SilkSpawners, Multiverse-Core, Citizens, OnTime, MineResetLite, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, ChestShop, CombatTagPlus, RankVouchers, TokenEnchant, NoFlyZone, HolographicDisplays, CommandNPC, EssentialsSpawn, TitleManager, CrazyEnchantments, MineResetLitePlus, CrateReloaded, EZBlocks, InventoryFull, DeluxeChat

Thank you!

2. What skripts do you have?

3. Disabling all of them, will update.

Edit: Still not fixed. @ExplosiveNight

#3 TrendNet, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: May 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. best thing to do would either disable each plugin one by one to see if this still occurs.
    edit: try disabling ontime as that has an afk detection it could be that

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Most likely OnTime

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thank you so much! The cause was indeed OnTime. You spared me a lot of time, sir xD.

• Friendly Friendly x 1