Unknown plugin has turned my friend invincible?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Hedrixz, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He's ignored by mobs and doesn't take any form of fall damage or any damage at all. He can only be punched when he's in survival and the person punching him is in creative. He's been like this for a month now and we don't know what to do. I'm new to the forums so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please correct me if you can. I'll provide any information needed to get to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks for reading and possibly helping.

Edit: It's not Essentials godmode

2. maybe backup your server, get his player dat file and back i up manually as well. then delete it, and start the server back up, let him join and see if it still happens. if so, then it is probably or perhaps a plugin causing it. if it's fine now, then compare the 2 .dat files in a viewer to see if there's any obvious differences that might be causeing this. like corruption or whatever.

3. We'd tried that before, but could never find the player.dat file. This time we did though! I made a backup and removed it from the server then restarted. It worked like a charm! Thank you so much for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.