1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Unknown reason to server crash

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by XxDawnsusxX, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Oh didnt see the new forum, please remove.

2. This isn't a SpigotMC bug, so you'd want to post this elsewhere, however to me atleast, this looks like a Chunk or Entity error, create a backup, then try killing all entities, does it crash on boot, or on player join?

3. Thats whats got me confused, the server was running for a solid 2+ hours last night, woke up to the server uptime to 1 hour. Checked the crash reports and then that had appeared for the crash reports.

4. Was there any players on during this time?

5. electronicboy

IRC Staff

ConcurrentModificationException generally indicates that you have a stupid plugin doing a stupid thing by modifying the server async.
    we can't really specifically tell you what plugin is doing it, your best option (for non-devs) is to remove plugins one by one and see which one being removed stops the issue from occuring.

• Like Like x 1
  6. says there were 17 on, i've butchered the mobs in that area for the time been.

7. Im afraid, if it happens again, im going to have to do that.

8. If you're able to send me a list of your plugins via this post, or a DM, I can try them on a development server, or look through them and try to see which might be doing it