Suggestion Unwatch all watched resources?

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by Swiftlicious, Oct 5, 2020.

1. I am suggesting a way to select all the resources on a page to unwatch (if not done already) and as well the ability to unwatch all watched resources in general. At least the first one would be nice because it seems right now the only way to do this is by selecting one by one and then clicking the unwatch button on each page. If this is possible then I have no idea how to.

I know a button like this exists for threads to unwatch all of them so can't see why it can't be done with resources.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Puremin0rez

As someone who downloads multiple resources a day (for moderation purposes) something like this would be great.

I have to go through my watched resources like once a month and go page by page and clear all the unwanted ones out :p

• Like Like x 2
  3. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Well you can at least unwatch the full page already by simply selecting all checkboxes and choosing "Stop watching" at the bottom but of course that's a bit annoying when you have auto-watching on download enabled and multiple pages. As a workaround I suggest disabling the auto-watch-functionality by disabling the "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." option in your preferences.

Unfortunately Xenforo's Resource Manager only uses that option... maybe someone can find/write an addon which could add a better handling for that? :)

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. saphiria

Artist

This would be great. I recently went through and unwatched about 10 pages of resources. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to have a "check all" or "select all" feature.