Web UploadSkins - Upload your own skins 1.0

Upload your own skins to your website and they will be set on your server

1. xddman submitted a new resource:

UploadSkins - Upload your own skins - Upload your own skins to your website and they will be set on your server

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello i have the error :/

Code (Text):
    WARN java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.checkClosed(ResultSetImpl.java:794)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.next(ResultSetImpl.java:7145)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at com.minecraftserbia.glavno.Glavno$1.run(Glavno.java:82)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
    16.04 08:22:12 [Server] WARN at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)

3. Have ypu entered the correct mysql login information in the config? Also you will need tonrestart the server, reloads dont work on the plugin

4. Yes my database fills up correctly with my skins upload and I have restart the server :/

5. Might be a good idea to add support for multiple usernames per IP, you could do something like this:
    "We detected X accounts on your IP, which is yours?"

If you and your brother are playing on the same server for example

+ I would love to make a cool design for the web interface :)

6. I am currently making a new(COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE), materialized design for this and if you want you can upload it when I give it to you. Just keep the credits and link to my site that I've left in the footer

7. upload_2018-2-13_15-52-11.png
    Here's a screenshot of the mai page of the new interface :D:D:D:D

#7 MrMudkipPvPBG, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. PHP Page Has Also Been Redesigned,I'll try to switch to MySQLI from MySQL :D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Today I'll try to finish the templates and transfer to MySQLI and as I am not the best PHP dev too I will then give it to a friend of mine so we can fix any issues w/ SQL Injections

10. By the way I am a Java & C# dev, so the plugin will also be fixed and checked for any bugs/exploits. If the author is not OK with me doing this PM me.

11. Switching to MySQLI is done, but SqlInjections were possible(As my friend PHP Dev said :"If you connected it to your Production DB, your DB is scewed"), so it might take some time to finish this upgrade

12. Sorry for still not having released the new version, but I just didn't have time to finish it. I've decided to go with a more professional UI & Backed so I've hired a PHP/UI dev to help me build the new page

13. Here's a snap of the new UI[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Update: We're currently adding a login/register system, as the new way of using the plugin is via an api.This means that you no longer need a webserver, as we will be centrally hosting it.