[Urgent] Players Loose Survival Inventory On Disconnect!

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by CalicoCactus, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Hey hey again, so this is a big problem, now when I'm on my server, my players used to keep inv on disconnect, but for some reason now when they leave and come back, everything is gone!
    Addlight, Antixray, Banknotes, Citizens, CratesPlus, CrazyEnchantments, DailyRewards, Essentials X + spawn and chat, GAListner, Gravitree, Holographic Displays, iControlU, iDisguise, Jobs, KingKits, LaggRemover, LiteBans, Lockette, mcMMO, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse Inventories, Multiverse Portals, MythicMobs, nuvotifier, OnePlayerSleep, OpenInv, PAC, Parkour, Permissionsex, Plugman, ProtocolLib, Shop, Supervanish, Vault, VirtualTokens, VoidGenerator, WildTP, worldedit, wildtp, worldedit, worldguard.

So.... any help would be greatly appreciated, ASAP!

Edit: I think it has something to do with MvInventories im checking, but still give me your ideas plz!

2. The only plugins that could POSSIBLY be doing this area essentials, and multiverse invenentories,

3. Yeah, I figured it was multiverse inventories, It was one of the things I added right before and that would kinda make since.