Solved Urgent visual glitch

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by matgsan, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Just create some debugs and

@EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.HIGHEST)
    public void onClick(final InventoryClickEvent event) {
    System.out.println("Called");
    }

This is just calling sometimes

2. This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52 (MC: 1.8.8) (Implementing API version 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Put to lowest and also not always firing

3. You should update your server to latest version and maybe use plugin that adds older version support..
    or try different server build that you want...

4. There is a newer 1.8?

After some tests it seems to call every time after player enter in the server but after the player teleports to another world it stops calling, if the player goes to the original world it also not calling anymore

5. Different build means the same minecraft version, just some code is different.

6. Already downloaded BuildTools again and have a new jar.
    Same issue.
    But the thing is the InventoryClickEvent is not calling in the CCAPI Plugin, but if i remove my other plugin RankUP it start calling. But the rankup plugin is not cancelling anything.

I already have runned the CancellationDetector.java and none is cancelling the click event.
    Do you mind why is not firing?

7. After hundred of tests it seems to stop calling after the player teleports to a specific world anyone have an idea?

8. As someone said before, test if everything works without plugins and then add plugins one by one and test again.
    That way you can find what is causing the problem and fix your plugin or ask author to fix it..
    Don't forget to update your plugins to latest version too.

EDIT: not sure, maybe try different world name or settings

9. Fix it

This glitch occurs after a InventoryClickEvent process this
    Code (Text):

if (item != null && item.getType() != null && item.hasItemMeta() && item.getItemMeta().hasDisplayName()) {
                        final String a = net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor.stripColor(item.getItemMeta().getDisplayName());
                        final int id = Integer.parseInt(a.split("Terreno #")[1]);
                        final String regionId = "terreno-" + id;
                        final ProtectedRegion region = Main.getWorldGuard().getRegionManager(Bukkit.getWorld("terrenos")).getRegion(regionId);
                        final Location spawn = LocationUtils.StringToLocation(region.getFlag((DefaultFlag.ENTRY_DENY_MESSAGE)));
                        p.closeInventory();
                        p.teleport(spawn);
                    }
    Just add the event.setCancelled(true); before teleport fix it.

10. Also seriously consider on updating to latest Spigot/Paper.

Running 1.8 server is a recipe for disaster.

11. I wish, Brazilian players dont like new versions.
    Sometimes players ask me to move back to 1.5 ahahahha