UseSSL Error

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by StriKraft_Owner, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Hi, I recently created a web ban panel for my server using matthulk's Advanced Ban resource here. I setup MySQL and everything is secure, but the following spams my console:
    Code (Text):
     Sat Jun 03 11:15:53 EDT 2017 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.
    Any help? Thanks!

2. Gaxan

Supporter

It tells you exactly what to do. Did you set useSSL to true and provide truststore a server certificate verification? If you don't have a server certificate, you should set useSSL to false.

3. I have a LetsEncrypt Certificate on the server from which I am hosting the ban panel. Regardless, where do I change the SSL setting?

4. i can't help you right now when i come home i will reply