Spigot uSkyBlock v2.7.6-RC3

The best Skyblock out there...

1. @Jager67

can you then manual give me the depended plugin versions? including server and multiverse versions.

2. The server build is 1614
    The multiverse is Multiverse Core 2.5
    World Guard 6.1
    Is there any more you would like let me know

3. @Jager67

What about WorldEdit, Vault
    "the server build is 1614" cant you not just say 1.7.x or 1.8.x
    Guessing it's 1.7 then you need to swap back to v2.5.3 or update the server to 1.8

4. I've tried going back to the older version and it's the same issue but I'll try again and yes it was 1.7.x sorry

5. @Jager67

If nothing else has changed then reverting back should not be a problem.

6. do name changes update the island to the new one right away?

theres several people with two islands could they have changed their name and then logged back on
    to find out they had to make a new island then after a daily restart his old island changed to his new name
    then having two islands now?

7. Who have a Chestcommand HELP Menu for uSkyblock? I search for a island_help.yml file !

8. @chsedv

I'm sorry to say this but I gave you a link with a direct download (to my private Dropbox) in the DevBukkit page, if you don't trust me there to download then why would you trust anyone here that is not involved with the plugin to send you that file??

I take support very highly in answering and helping as fast and good as I can, but then go to an other forum and ask for the same thing while it's ready to download (special for you) is like going behind my back as if I cant be trusted.

9. @Disorbs

They should update when they login.
    When you restart and it appears they have 2 islands, only 1 island will be active as they will not have 2 /island home commands. They should only have access to them when flying to the location or have the permission to teleport to coordinates (or they are cheating maybe).
    You can check in the player.yml what the current island location is.
    If you know the old location you can use the command /usb island remove [player] or /usb island delete (no name filled in will delete the island your on). You can then also deside which island they go on with, the old or new island, the old island probably need to be re registered with /usb island register [name] to give him full access again and all file adjusted. In case it says the player is already registered then remove him/her first.

10. alright will try it out and see what happens, thanks

11. Whenever I do any command it just puts this into chat http://imgur.com/QroJ7dy I get this error in the console.
    uSkyBlock hooked into Vault Economy 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO uSkyBlock hooked into Vault Permissions 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] WARN Task #19 for uSkyBlock v2.5.7 generated an exception 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.onarandombox.MultiverseCore.api.MultiverseWorld.setGenerator(Ljava/lang/String;)V 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at us.talabrek.ultimateskyblock.handler.MultiverseCoreHandler.importWorld(MultiverseCoreHandler.java:42) ~[?:?] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at us.talabrek.ultimateskyblock.uSkyBlock.getWorld(uSkyBlock.java:363) ~[?:?] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at us.talabrek.ultimateskyblock.uSkyBlock.getSkyBlockWorld(uSkyBlock.java:386) ~[?:?] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at us.talabrek.ultimateskyblock.uSkyBlock$2.run(uSkyBlock.java:243) ~[?:?] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot45.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot45.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [spigot45.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot45.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot45.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea] 15.02 16:43:40 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot45.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]

12. @AboveAvgGaming

Plz post the output of /usb version so we can see if all plugins and depended plugins are present.
    At the 3Rd line it mentioned Multiverse, You should check the Multiverse version. Detailed installation can be found here.

13. Does this skyblock plugin have an API?

14. @Vorqe

yes we have an API, you can find that here. This is the latest Api release there is.
    If you have any other requirements let us know.

15. Does the pre-release of 2.6 got forced restart island (and island schematic)
    I haven't test it yet so ask you dutchy, so like when we restart island, there will be a GUI for the player to choose whenever the schematic they want to use

If they choose a schematic, then the island will be resetted, else
    Like maybe they close the inventory (InventoryCloseEvent XD), the plugin will randomly choose an schematic for them, and then reset the island

Not sure quite about this yet (ArrayList maybe and then use the Random())

If choosing island schematic on start (and restart) couldn't implemented yet in the pre real ease, please add it
    @R4zorax

16. any way to make island have limits on placing blocks? such ass hoppers/pistons/chest/ect things to reduce lag and not let players
    abuse hoppers that most likely they wont use, thanks

17. @Banbeucmas

Using the command /is restart will give the default island or the island that has been chosen previously. When using the command /is and open the main GUI there is a new item added (podzol). Clicking this item let players choose their island.

@Disorbs

There is no limit set for placing blocks.
    Not sure if that will be added in the future but you can suggest it on the Github pages.
    I'm not sure if there is an option in WorldGuard to add those limits or an other plugin that can limit blocks.

18. Great, you guys always done moore than i have excepted

• Like Like x 1
  19. Quick question. Is the nether island completely separate from the regular skyblock island? I have a player who has added 2 of her friends to her regular skyblock island, but her friends are unable to build on the nether island due to not being added.

What I'm asking is, do players have to separately add their friends to both the regular island AND the nether island, or is there something I've set up wrong?

Thanks!

20. @Aberzhulan

Depending what version you use, but if you do a command (while in the nether) that triggers a WorldGuard update, like /is trust [name], it should let those members be able to build and break on the nether island.
    In our latest dev version (v2.6.1) this should be fixed (this version can have some other bugs still).

• Like Like x 1