UUID Converter

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by Casidesigns, May 22, 2016.

1. I recently turned my server into a Bungee network. I want to undo that, but all of the UUID files have been converted to offline UUIDS due to the bungee support.

How would I undo this, and make all UUIDS online again, so I can safely remove bungee?

2. I think just setting BungeeCord = false in your spigot.yml would do that automatically. Worth a try. Don't forget to always make a backup when doing such things.

3. I already tried that, and that is how I discovered the issue. Everyone's stats got reset etcetera, quickly switched back to bungee though, and THAT issue fixed.

#3 Casidesigns, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  4. there's more at the spigot above there is something called edit thread to edit the title of your post then there's a prefix thingyy you can choose if Resource or Solved , Solved use to be if the problem is already solved.

5. I never said that it was solved.

6. oh :D editted. it said That's fixed since then.. my bad then what was currently problem be like ?

7. "I recently turned my server into a Bungee network. I want to undo that, but all of the UUID files have been converted to offline UUIDS due to the bungee support.

How would I undo this, and make all UUIDS online again, so I can safely remove bungee?"

8. electronicboy

IRC Staff