Standalone VanillaCord 1.2

IP-forwarding support for vanilla

1. Thinkofdeath

Thinkofdeath Retired Developer
    Retired

@AeroDynam1C Works fine here, try removing the out and in folders and trying again?

2. Yup that worked. Geeezz.. i feel like such a noob.

3. Does this also get the online uuids via bungeecord? Like spigot does.

4. Thinkofdeath

Retired

@Samistine Yes... thats the whole point of this

5. Thinkofdeath okay, you should probably say something about that in the description, because it really made me think that it only did ip's

6. Hey, I'm trying to use your plugin, but I can't get it to work:

Code (Text):
    java.lang.RuntimeException: If you wish to use IP forwarding, please enable it in your BungeeCord config as well!
            at uk.co.thinkofdeath.vanillacord.util.BungeeHelper.parseHandshake(BungeeHelper.java:48)
            at ro.a(SourceFile:25)
            at mz.a(SourceFile:48)
            at mz.a(SourceFile:9)
            at gr.a(SourceFile:106)
            at gr.channelRead0(SourceFile:38)
            at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:103)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:332)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:318)
            at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:332)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:318)
            at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:163)
            at ra.channelRead(SourceFile:94)
            at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:150)
            at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:787)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:125)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:507)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:464)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:378)
            at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:350)
            at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I have ip-forwarding set to true on bungee, and in bungee I just get a "connected", and a "disconnected, connected back to lobby", although my character doesn't seem to have moved at all (No error or any output on chat). I've also tried both online-mode=true and online-mode=false, with patched 1.8 and patched 1.8.1, to no avail...

7. Thinkofdeath

Retired

@starg09 Make sure you are using the latest bungeecord and your bungee is in online mode, offline mode currently doesn't work (isn't much point either)

8. Any way it could be done for forge? Maybe there's a way to disable forge's checks?

9. How can i make a server with this? I don't know, sorry

10. u need to make a bungeecord server than u can play vanilla

11. How? a normal bungeecord server?

12. just a normal bungee cord server yes because the vanillacord is gone ip-forward always

13. or do u mean how to do java -jar vanillacord.jar <minecraft version> in that case download vanillacord.jar put it in a separate folder than make a start.bat whit the code java -jar vanillacord.jar 1.8.3 than save it open the start.bat it will download the minecraft 1.8.3 version and make 2 folders ignore in folder and go to out folder and it wil say 1.8.3-bungee.jar and that should be ur vanilla server connected to bungee

14. Can you add support for offline mode?

15. This is great and all but I wish there was something like this for making a bungee cord that supports full version and snapshot clients and that it would connect them to the server that corresponded with their version.

16. I'm really confused on how to set it up! Please make a video tutorial!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hello! I have a problem with your utils, my modified vanilla don't use the uuid that bungeecord forward it, is't normal? Thank you.

Edit: For more informations, i've this error:

Code (Text):
    [19:16:16] [Server thread/INFO]: Done (0,952s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    java.lang.RuntimeException: If you wish to use IP forwarding, please enable it i
    n your BungeeCord config as well!
            at uk.co.thinkofdeath.vanillacord.util.BungeeHelper.parseHandshake(Bunge
    eHelper.java:48)
            at ro.a(SourceFile:26)
            at mz.a(SourceFile:48)
            at mz.a(SourceFile:9)
            at gr.a(SourceFile:136)
            at gr.channelRead0(SourceFile:53)
            at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:333)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:319)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:333)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:319)
            at ra.channelRead(SourceFile:94)
            at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:150)
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(Abst
    ractChannelHandlerContext.java:333)
            at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:787)
            at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollSocketChannel$EpollSocketUnsafe.epollInReady(EpollSocketChannel.java:722)
           at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:326)
           at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:264)
           at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745))
    My options are:
    - Bungeecord:
    ip-forwarding: true
    onilne-mode: false (with a plugin that recover uuid)
    - Vanilla:
    online-mode: true

#57 LLIcocoman, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  18. Okay so get rid of the plugin (on your proxy) then have the proxy (bungeecord) set to online mode and have your vanilla server set to offline mode, finally, make sure (if the setting is available) that the vanilla server is set to Bungeecord mode.

19. If that doesn't work please provide both logs and configs (server.properties, config.yml, spigot.yml) for the vanilla and the proxy server.

20. I can't found the setting in config files of the vanilla server :/