Spigot VanillaPlus 1.3.3

A plugin for improving Minecraft with minor improvements to the game

1. Spoch submitted a new resource:

VanillaPlus - A plugin for improving Minecraft with minor improvements to the game

Read more about this resource...

2. Spoch updated VanillaPlus with a new update entry:

Sleep module improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Very good plug-in, especially the part of the color anvil, I hope you can continue to update and maintain, really need such a plug-in!
    Hope you can try to set up a configuration file to control the switch of each module.
    For example, adjust the ratio of players who pass the sleep event (now 5: 1); there is also a custom text that waits for the player to sleep; for example, control which type of explosion can destroy the block (such as only opening the coolie to prevent the explosion from destroying the block).

Thank you for creating such a plug-in, I wish you good health and have a good day.

4. Thank you for your comment, this honestly made my day :D
    I was already working on a system for enabling/disabling/reloading modules, as well as configs. I am working on some other projects at the moment, but I think I will be able to complete this for the next release. Please let me know if you have any more ideas and I may add them (y)
    The idea for this plugin is from a "vanilla" SMP server I play on with some friends. Since we pretty much completed the game, I stopped working on this for a while. But I will try to maintain this as long as people are using it

5. I really enjoy this plugin, i hope you will update it to allow disabling and enabling of certain modules :)

6. Thank you for the feedback. Should have this done for the next update.
    I dont have time to add this to the plugin right now, but I will add it when I get time :D

7. Spoch updated VanillaPlus with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...