Spigot Variables 1.2

Define your own variables and use commands to modify the variables per player. MySQL support.

1. maol3

Supporter

maol3 submitted a new resource:

Variables - Define your own variables and use commands to modify the variables per player. MySQL support.

Read more about this resource...

2. maol3

Supporter

3. Add Placeholder API support for the var's Id also like to see some smarter commands in that an add and remove command else How would i work their current value into some kind of logic. if its just Set then how do i know what to set it to next.. the command syntax is not very descriptive.

4. maol3

Supporter

The command adds value to variable, so if you would like to remove, you have to do minus the value. Yes, I had planned to integrate an API to the plugin in the future. :)

5. I think you missunderstood what i meant about PlaceholderAPI, PlaceholderAPI is a plugin by extended_Clip It alows you to registar placeholders that tons of other plugins can use.

For example My GUI plugin can display placeholders so I could show a variable in my GUI. If this was to create some placeholders dynamically for each variable.

6. +1 on PlaceholderAPI,
    Is there some sort of set command as well?
    It would be really useful.