Spigot Vault 1.7.3

Vault is a Permissions, Chat, & Economy API to give plugins easy hooks into these systems.

1. Do you not know what vault does? Hint, it's related to permissions and economy. Oh wait i just said it.

2. Instead of spending your time making fun, clearly you don't have much idea of anything, since I have the same problem, you could find a way to inform yourself and collaborate

3. hi, is it possible to make "team bank" like imagine having 3 teams, so players can put their money in the team balance/bank ?
    And maybe is there another plugin which allow that ?
    thx

4. Vault doesn't handle "banking" it's a link between an economy plugin like essentials and a shop plugin (or something else) like shopgui+.

For group bank Factions, Land, Towny, Kingdoms or any plugin that has a team feature with a bank should be able to work.

5. Thought I replied to this, weird. Anyway, the issue you are having is 100% not vault as Vault is merely an API. In my professional opinion, you issue is related to your server software or another plugin. Why may you ask? Well, Vault is a Permissions, Chat, & Economy API, so it doesn't nor should affect mob spawns.

6. It so happens that we uninstalled all the plugins and reinstalled it and it works correctly when the vault is not there ... a lot of coincidence

7. Have you tried a clean install of your server with just vault? Some plugins that hook into vault tend to disable or disable certain parts when vault isn't present. Not saying this could be it, but something to look at.

I have a 1.17.1 server and have no issues. Also make sure to update your server software

8. I have been using this plugin for a long time, no complaints

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello, since the update, I have no more mobs that spawn in the world, I reinstalled plugins by plugins and Vault is the problem, if someone could help me ^^ '

10. Well after a good big sort of all the plugins, it's SaberFactions which is not compatible with Vault, sorry for the inconvenience

11. That's more of a them issue than vaults

12. Hi, I have a question. Every time I download the vault, in the settings notebook it just looks like this: " update-check: true ". Nothing else... Please help me!

#312 MuriloGuimaraes, Aug 12, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  13. That's it. That's all that's supposed to be there.

14. Vault is just a middleman plugin that makes hooking into economies, permissions and chat features easier for developers.

tldr: There's nothing to configure with it

15. Every server will have the plug-in, always use, thanks to the development

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is there any way that you can post a tutorial on how to create an economy plugin? I've been searching for a while and couldn't find any information about how to make one anywhere, at least any that is well documented. Please any help would be great

17. I legit googled "How to make an economy plugin" and thousands of results came up. This thread seems to help a bit but also just google.

Another thing Vault is merely an API to connect an eco plugin to an eco user plugin. They aren't going to teach people how to make an entire plugin, that's stupid.

18. I've already looked through that video and post already and I couldn't connect it correctly because of the class that implements the economy class first off, and I also already searched google. I wouldn't be here if I didn't already search google. Also, the spigot is also an API and yet it is very thoroughly documented. Also making a tutorial to make a economy plugin isn't stupid since it not only gives access to the API without needing another person's plugin but it's also very useful to utilize everything in vault.

So basically in conclusion your entire comment was unnecessary and plainly rude