Spigot Vault 1.7.3

Vault is a Permissions, Chat, & Economy API to give plugins easy hooks into these systems.

1. You may have outdated plugins that still require functionality in 1.6.7. The 1.7.1 version has had some features removed and may not work with your entire stack until everyone has had a chance to update. You can always test it out and see if it works and then downgrade if something doesn't seem to be working correctly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. "[Vault] Loading Vault v1.6.7-b${env.TRAVIS_BUILD_NUMBER}"

Is it supposed to be travis build number

3. Is Vault going to add support for LuckPerms?

4. Vault doesn't add support for other plugins... those plugins integrate vault into their plugin,
    LuckPerms already supports vault
    Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 5.25.10 pm.png

5. Then explain why LuckPerms isn't on this page.
    upload_2018-11-10_9-38-21.png

6. "Other economies/permissions systems may have built-in support for Vault, check with them to be sure."

7. how to i'am use the version vault for 1.12.2 server

8. I'm having the biggest issue right now with this...

Towny isn't picking up the vault plugin at all.. neither is shop GUI+ and neither is Jobs reborn...

9. You probably have the wrong version of Vault, or its .jar is corrupted and it should be redownloaded/reuploaded to your server.

10. .... no... it was something much much more stupid than that... and I feel like an idiot for not seeing it before =D

11. at com.sk89q.wepif.VaultResolver.hasPermission(VaultResolver.java:93) ~[?:?]
    at com.sk89q.wepif.VaultResolver.hasPermission(VaultResolver.java:68) ~[?:?]

Makes my server unplayable

12. This appears to be worldguard/edit permission thing, not Vault. You also didn't post the entire error, so this may not even be a result of an issue in worldguard/edit.

13. it is saying new vault out but cant find the new download link

14. Fix this please!

[15:25:23 WARN]: [Vault] Task #12 for Vault v1.6.7-b${env.TRAVIS_BUILD_NUMBER} generated an exception
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: null
    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_191]
    at org.bukkit.permissions.PermissibleBase.clearPermissions(PermissibleBase.java:168) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at org.bukkit.permissions.PermissibleBase.recalculatePermissions(PermissibleBase.java:149) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at me.lucko.luckperms.bukkit.inject.permissible.MonitoredPermissibleBase.recalculatePermissions(MonitoredPermissibleBase.java:132) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.command.ServerCommandSender.recalculatePermissions(ServerCommandSender.java:66) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.dirtyPermissibles(SimplePluginManager.java:689) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.calculatePermissionDefault(SimplePluginManager.java:668) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.addPermission(SimplePluginManager.java:640) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.addPermission(SimplePluginManager.java:628) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at net.milkbowl.vault.Vault$1.run(Vault.java:155) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:63) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:423) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:839) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:773) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665) ~[paper-1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-0ecc7fe5]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_191]

15. @Sleaker

If you are back develop Vault. Can you please fix this annoying startup error? I believe it's related to LuckPerms plugin as permission plugin.

Regards,
    madtomic

16. There's no bug in Vualt. this is a problem with luckperms handling permissions in a non-threadsafe manner and was already dug into. Later versions of PaperSpigot spit out warnings to the offending plugins.

17. Sleaker updated Vault with a new update entry:

Vault 1.7.1 - Spigot 1.13.x Compliant

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Not exactly sure where i downloaded it from on 10/24/18 but version 1.6.11 is the one that currently works with all my plugins. Some of my plugins don't want to work with 1.6.7 or 1.7.1 FYI